🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 555 - What A Wonderful WaterWorld

Stand-up comedian Cameron Esposito joins Scott this week to talk about Edward Penishands, her new special “Rape Jokes,” and website tips. Then, JW Stillwater enters the studio to talk about seeing the Universal Studios Hollywood play WaterWorld: A Live Sea War Spectacular. Plus, Valley stuntman Cal Buckley pops in to tell us about playing The Deacon in the WaterWorld stunt show and his many other roles over his 30 year career.

scott, if you need to google something (like edward penishands), you gotta bing it.

also, wasn't there some talk a couple years ago about JW and the Timekeeper joining forces?

i'm hoping to get some resolution or recapitulation on that years-old, probably inconsequential, exchange (which i may have imagined).

scott, if you need to google something (like edward penishands), you gotta bing it.

also, wasn't there some talk a couple years ago about JW and the Timekeeper joining forces?

i'm hoping to get some resolution or recapitulation on that years-old, probably inconsequential, exchange (which i may have imagined).

Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember an MCU-style post-episode scene that seemed to be teasing that a group was being formed which included the Timekeeper, at least.

Anyway, this episode was a lot of fun!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this