🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 43 Piya Behrupiya

Yeah, I watched the ‘96 version just before watching this. And I can tell you, the contrast between the two didn’t do Piya any favors.

And I agree with you about it not being daring, aside from the Looney Toons sound effects, it was like a Cliff’s Notes version of the play.

Honestly, She's The Man is probably a better free adaptation of Twelfth Night than this was and I feel bad about saying that. This was a fine adaptation a stunning stage show, just kind of there

• Like 2

Yeah, I watched the ‘96 version just before watching this. And I can tell you, the contrast between the two didn’t do Piya any favors.

And I agree with you about it not being daring, aside from the Looney Toons sound effects, it was like a Cliff’s Notes version of the play.

How did you watch the 1996 version? I could buy it for $9.99 on Amazon Video but would prefer to rent or watch for free if I could.

• Like 1

How did you watch the 1996 version? I could buy it for $9.99 on Amazon Video but would prefer to rent or watch for free if I could.

I bought it on iTunes.

• Like 1

Paging Cam Bert. We are still breathlessly awaiting your Twelfth Night stories.