🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Pure Guava

chaelangelo, recycle that banjo, yo. Psyche!...you'll damage the flange, ya know?

Michaelangelo, recycle that banjo, yo. Psyche!...you'll damage the flange, ya know?

This is clearly subpar work from the one known as Pure Guava. The only thing pure about this catchphrase is that I want to pure gasoline all over myself and self-immolate as a protest against low quality catchphrase submissions.

Ouch, this kitten has apparently borrowed some other cat's claws since I've declawed him myself only 2 weeks prior. The pain Professor Whiskers St. Archie Shitbox in My House Bunker Kitty has bestowed upon me in critique form has me seeing stars.....and I'm not among them due to my hurried and harried attempt at making Scott turn one side of his pursed lips skyward slightly in a wry amusement tableau I can see so clearly it's almost like he is right front of me now instead of at the end of this high powered military grade telescope like usual (usual = 6AM to 4AM Sunday through Saturday...hey, I'm not lazy, it's just that a girl has got to fit her beauty sleep in somewhere, ya brute.