🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

200 Charleston, South Carolina (w/ Busy Philipps, Maria Blasucci, Craig Cackowski, Eugene Cordero, Shaun Diston, Amanda Lund, Tawny Newsome, Colleen Smith, Carl Tart, Little Janet Varney, Jean Villepique)

Paul F. Tompkins says hello and goodbye on this edition of Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s very special guest is Spontaneanation’s first and final guest, Busy Philipps of Busy Tonight! They chat about what Busy’s themed restaurant would be and why. Then, they are joined by improvisers Maria Blasucci, Craig Cackowski, Eugene Cordero, Shaun Diston, Amanda Lund, Tawny Newsome, Colleen Smith, Carl Tart, Little Janet Varney, and Jean Villepique, to improvise a story set in Charleston, South Carolina. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Paul, thank you so much for 200 episodes of hilarity. I’m sad to say goodbye but whatever you do next, I’m sure it will be amazing. You have the podcast Midas touch.  I’ve loved your comedy for years and years, thank you for all the laughs.

Also I would totally eat at Tawny’s horsteraunt. 

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this