🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DigitalMuaddib

Glitter

Like to just take a moment give a shout out to my little daughter at the bar. Without her I don't think I can get through this horrible movie. Give it up for my little girl. What bar do they let little children sit at the bar. This must be New Orleans. Must be bring your daughter to work day

When she gets onstage you can clearly see the family resemblance, not maybe she was adopted. oops guess she was white.

Like to just take a moment give a shout out to my little daughter at the bar. Without her I don't think I can get through this horrible movie. Give it up for my little girl. What bar do they let little children sit at the bar. This must be New Orleans. Must be bring your daughter to work day

When she gets onstage you can clearly see the family resemblance, not maybe she was adopted. oops guess she was white.

To be fair, it was a different time. My parents took me to the bar alllllll the time when I was a toddler in the late 70's/very early 80's. Apparently, they used me to win bar bets, beating their drunk friends at Asteroids and Centipede. Still though, I'm sure it wasn't nearly as ridiculous as whatever they do in this film.

Maybe in the states but here in Canada, not happening.

I have to dare say it, this movie didn't do much for me, Not a great pick for HDTGM.

Mariah Carey singing got on my nerves at times. it was like hearing a seal in eat. she wasn't just singing she was making noises. You know when singers don't remember the words to their songs so they make shit up, something like that.

Only song I liked in the movie was art of noise. Cameo's candy song was really bad, but made me smile. thinking about that old

. that has got to be the worst music video of all time.

and on that note I am out of here.

Sign in to follow this