🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SlidePocket

Episode 226 - Body of Evidence: LIVE!

On 11/17/2019 at 11:00 PM, LCR70 said:

I was a bit perturbed at the extended conversation about possibly seeing Madonna's vagina.

Unless you are using a speculum, you can't see someone's vagina. The vagina is inside the body.

...of Evidence.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, theworstbuddhist said:

I can't believe that I forgot to mention the Wachowski's Bound! 90s noir with lesbians and Joey Pants!

Update: this behind the scenes photo from Bound just showed up in my Twitter feed. Ya gotta do this movie, guys.

EJ8IdxOUUAAdVOF?format=jpg&name=small

When, oh, when will the 2:22 episode come out????? I sang a song and asked the best question of the night. Why is it not out yet???

35 minutes ago, SadieB47 said:

When, oh, when will the 2:22 episode come out????? I sang a song and asked the best question of the night. Why is it not out yet???

According to Paul, "Episodes are released for the most part in the order they were recorded. You will get it. Eventually." They usually don't even respond in cases where they've decided to shelve the episode, e.g. Swordfish.

This is good to know, cause I was also curious about this. I gotta support my One True Love, Michiel Huisman however I can lmao.