🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 8 — The Survivors

I am still thinking about their poor prisoner that seemed to be forgotten about - left behind like so much garbage!

I've rationalized her disappearance like so:

Tasked with building escape rafts while the other three search the sinking vessel, Amon Amarth and Mildred barely notice the scared, diminutive female prisoner in the corner, who is looking out of the huge hole in the side of the ship, rather shocked as the recent events start to sink in. While Mildred briefly leaves to look for more binding material, the following conversation occurs between Amarth and the prisoner:

Prisoner: "I can't believe that just happened. What are we going to do!?"

Amon Amarth: "Shh pretty lady you go sleep now." (breaks neck and slides corpse into ocean)

Then none of these assholes ever think of her again.

How evil can be the demons you invoke with a game of Top Secret/SI?

With a Native American James Bond that has Beast Master vision I imagine they would have some madcap poltergeist adventures!

During this episode I was imagining Ermine as the Zardoz version of Connery:

zardoz.jpg

Brian and Mildred at least try to play and them and Sark are funny. Blaine and Ken just sit there, never move or cast and tell shitty old jokes. Gerry was the best. He moved, casted and told really funny jokes. He also didn't breath into the mic or talk over everyone like Blaine and Ken do every few seconds to try and get in a jab/ joke. They're like the comedians that can't "turn it off" and have fun in the adventure and instead force out words to whatever thoughts pop into their heads. It's a shame that they're dragging this great podcast down.

Sign in to follow this