🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BevanMorgan

Nundercover kind of sounds like 'Nuns on the Run'

Hey, I searched through the message board but nothing came up, so very sorry if someone else has already brought this up, but.....

Nundercover sounds kind of like a rehash of sorts of the movie Nuns on the Run starring Hagrid and Eric Idle. I mean okay I admit I am kind of drawing a bow, but it's about guys crossdressing as Nuns, and going undercover to hide from gangsters.

It's douchey to bring it up I know, but it's kind of been bugging me since Nundercover was first mentioned, and I haven't heard anyone bring this gem of a movie up.

I demand that this be stricken from the record! Nundercover is a wholly (holy?) original concept, like nothing that's ever come before, and no amount of sorcery or time travel will convince me otherwise! I'm sorry that you guys ever had to read the original comment. It's CLEARLY the work if a madman...

• Like 2

I'd say it's nothing like it. Nuns on the Run is in the Sister Act category, people going undercover AS nuns, whereas Nundercover is a nun who goes undercover as other people.

Might as well say Black Knight is just like Dark Knight...

• Like 1

Hey, I searched through the message board but nothing came up, so very sorry if someone else has already brought this up, but.....

Nundercover sounds kind of like a rehash of sorts of the movie Nuns on the Run starring Hagrid and Eric Idle. I mean okay I admit I am kind of drawing a bow, but it's about guys crossdressing as Nuns, and going undercover to hide from gangsters.

It's douchey to bring it up I know, but it's kind of been bugging me since Nundercover was first mentioned, and I haven't heard anyone bring this gem of a movie up.

Paul already brought up this movie in the Hudson Hawk episode where they first discuss Nundercover.

OBJECTION IS SUSTAINED!

• Like 1

Paul already brought up this movie in the Hudson Hawk episode where they first discuss Nundercover.

OBJECTION IS SUSTAINED!

Thank you, Your Honor!

Sign in to follow this