Episode 3 — The Last Airbender

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Where do we start with Old Dogs? Human puppet suits? A cross-eyed Rita Wilson? Sports marketing? Paul, June, and Jason invite Casey Wilson to help sift through the farts and crotch-shots that make up this 87 minute masterpiece. Casey and Paul reenact one of the more subtle, dramatic moments from the film, while Jason crosses the line with his jet-pack criticisms. Listen to see if your tag-line got used, and be sure to check us out on Facebook!

#2 newt00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

I dearly miss the "Life Lessons".

#3 Eric Klein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

looks like my 3 year old comment is gone from this OLD DOGS thread, just like everyone elses'. here's a recap:

This movie is more fun if you just imagine Robin Williams and John Travolta as an old married couple.
That's it. They are two older gay men bickering while on a road trip. That's a better movie, and its only one little, tiny step of the imagination to get there.

That's all I can remember about my observation from way back in 2011. Also RIP and much respect to Mr. Williams.

#4 Elektra Boogaloo

Mistress of All Agonies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:18 PM

Dev Patel apologizes for "Last Airbender." I think this was gracious of him, clearly it was M. Night's fault.

#5 tomspanks

jaded meowndarin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:33 PM

What is this thread, Airbender or Old Dogs? :wacko:

#6 taylor anne photo

A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts
  • LocationDeep in the heart of Texas

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

View PostElektra Boogaloo, on 21 February 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Dev Patel apologizes for "Last Airbender." I think this was gracious of him, clearly it was M. Night's fault.

I just saw gifs of this on tumblr and lost it when he said the movie was shit!
"Taylor doesn't comment often, but when she does, she burns the whole fuckin' place down." - CakeBug Tranch