🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 155 - Keith and Jesse, Our Food Explorers

Sean and Hayes have a secret surprise for Engineer Sam. Then new clients KEITH KINGBAY and JESSE NEIL come to an exotic restaurant with the boys to sample interesting foods.

• Like 18

Oh shoot man I never realized all that bad America stuff. Mr. Dumber seems like he can right the ship though, so that's good. For opening my eyes, I've decided not to be mad at you Kevin. Guess we all learned something today ;)

• Like 10

I just want to say I've realized I don't express my gratitude enough to Agata, who stays up til all hours of the night every Monday just to provide us with a place to restart our weekly internet friend chat and make bits. Thanks Agata! You da real MVP (outside of Hayes n Sean, of course).

• Like 15

To me the biggest insult in the world is someone making a joke that goes over my head. JJPI, consider yaself BLOCKED

• Like 12

MbjYyXd.gif

another gift from the boys. thank you. and thank you agata for sharing it

• Like 13

Kevin you can go to hell

what a rude thing to say to someone, especially to start off this funny and nice forum.

• Like 10

I had always heard there was a whacky food based sequel to 80s movie classic: Explorers.

• Like 5

what the heck

something's wrong here

i taught pharoah monche how to hand queef a few months ago

he must have been just playing dumb to get sean's attention

i get that. i dont know its true, but if it is, i get that.

hashtag sweet utter relief that the episode is posted and available to listening

• Like 5

Oh wow, I'm so glad the boys are finally getting into the food scene. I've been waiting for them to catch up. If I were to describe myself, I'd probably say "Foodie. Ninja. News junkie. Bit sweary. Bacon addict. Views my own etc..." Food is so important and I'm always checking out the latest joints in town looking for the next epic dirty meal or awesome artisanal munch to feature on my food blog. Grub-a-dub-bub, baby. Bon appetit ("Enjoy your meal").

• Like 10

What a dish- scrom nom nom nom, tasty!

High concept, low resolution, medium spicy, smooth execution

At long last an ep for us foodies, pairs great with wine and cheese

• Like 10

Guys I'm gonna get around to this one soon but my dad won't shut up about me filling the dvr with repeats of the rob lowe roast. thanks.

• Like 8

You bet I let out a heart aroo when the boys asked that famous question, "why today." Also I guess I know why Hayes yells so loudly at Kevin, the guy just plum forgot to show up today! I need to know what Keith & Jesse look like loling!

• Like 7

I was going to do a funny image of some kind of dog restaurant but then I google image searched dog menu and got sad. I did get the Onyx reference, yet it wasn't enough to offset the fido fettuccini images.

Here is a butt knot.

butt_knot.jpg

• Like 11

Cultural insensitivities aside, this episode was one of my recent favorites. Good job bois! Keep up the good work! Thanks for all you do!

• Like 7

How I laughed. I had to listen to this in the lactation/reflection room in my office so no one would hear.

• Like 6