Episode 204 - Rob Huebel, Our Close Friend

32 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Foruman

• Moderators
  • 496 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:16 PM

Sean and Hayes are joined by ROB HUEBEL to review some of his most famous roles.

#2 LORDWIZARD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:18 AM

Good get.

#3 urinalcake

threat level yellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:52 AM

Been tellin y'all for weeks.

These friggin colors do NOT bleed

Danke

#4 robotam

Guy who says "Happy Holidays"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationThe mall

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:02 AM

Good to have The Boys back together, I was afraid we might have been in for some episodes where Hayes and July were in different places.

#5 Fabio's Socks

Laugh Riot Police

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationOutside your feet but inside your shoes

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:54 AM

View Postrobotam, on 19 September 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

Good to have The Boys back together, I was afraid we might have been in for some episodes where Hayes and July were in different places.

It's September right now, so technically Hayes and July are in different places... in the timeline at least.
The man, the myth, the legend

PM me your ideas for terrible startups so I can put them in a movie script.

#6 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

did you notice rob spelled backwards is bor? which makes no sense because this ep was exciting and fun

#7 Number 1 Cheeba Hawk

small joke pending

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • LocationReseda

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:54 AM

congratulations

you just made the blooper reel
letterboxd.com/hot_dog

#8 sheeshkabob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:02 AM

Me too. I knew all along they were just joking about quitting. And we can all laugh now, ha ha.
A big gold tooth, I live in the mouth of my homie.

#9 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

Rob, Hayes, and Sean? Sounds like a Niche-Kabob

#10 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:32 AM

I've faithfully posted in these threads every week since the coward Dalton took the place over: "if I can't have July at the top of my threads, put him in the ads"

glad the scheduling finally worked out, looks like the forum's Independence Day is not July 4th (us), July 1 (buruni, Canada, rwanda, somalia), July 3 (belarus), July 5 (Cape verde, Venezuela), July 6 (Comoros, malawi), July 7 (Solomon islands), July 9 (Argentina, south Sudan), July 10 (bahamas), July 12 (kiribati, são tomé and príncipe), July 17 (slovakia), July 20 (colombia), July 21 (Belgium), July 26 (Liberia, Maldives), or July 28 (Peru), but rather September 19

now some of you might be saying "now that's a pretty thorough list of all country's independence days in july but hey noho doesn't Colombia also celebrate an independance day, of sorts, on August 7th with the commemoration of their (then known as the viceroyalty of new granada) victory over spain at the Battle of Boyacá in 1819, and that the declaration of independence day from July 20 1810 wasn't a full independence" to which I would reply "oh hey dang I didnt know that, and dont you think july was funny on the show"

#11 Jawny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

These lost eps are pretty funny. Hopefully the boys find a new medium for their craft.

#12 Royboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:14 PM

So what happened with those pictures that used to be posted in these episode threads that make no sense to anyone not listening that had captions like "Somethingorother Chanson"?

#13 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

not sure what you mean, who is chanson? doesn't even sound like a real name

but yea we don't like pictures around here, this a place for words and ideas

#14 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

View PostRoyboy, on 19 September 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

So what happened with those pictures that used to be posted in these episode threads that make no sense to anyone not listening that had captions like "Somethingorother Chanson"?

you gotta listen to the eps kid, then it makes sense
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week me and kid rock (Nico Alfonso) and tommy stabs (Alex) talked about Don’t Get Me Started from 2/13/2015 featuring Joe Wengert, Anthony King, and Will Hines.

#15 UniversalLove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

Speaking of the opening scene of DKR, heretofore to be referred to as Batman 3, here's Bane Star.

#16 Dalton Maltz

Foruman

• Moderators
  • 496 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:38 PM

View Postnohorseman, on 19 September 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

I've faithfully posted in these threads every week since the coward Dalton took the place over: "if I can't have July at the top of my threads, put him in the ads"

glad the scheduling finally worked out, looks like the forum's Independence Day is not July 4th (us), July 1 (buruni, Canada, rwanda, somalia), July 3 (belarus), July 5 (Cape verde, Venezuela), July 6 (Comoros, malawi), July 7 (Solomon islands), July 9 (Argentina, south Sudan), July 10 (bahamas), July 12 (kiribati, são tomé and príncipe), July 17 (slovakia), July 20 (colombia), July 21 (Belgium), July 26 (Liberia, Maldives), or July 28 (Peru), but rather September 19

now some of you might be saying "now that's a pretty thorough list of all country's independence days in july but hey noho doesn't Colombia also celebrate an independance day, of sorts, on August 7th with the commemoration of their (then known as the viceroyalty of new granada) victory over spain at the Battle of Boyacá in 1819, and that the declaration of independence day from July 20 1810 wasn't a full independence" to which I would reply "oh hey dang I didnt know that, and dont you think july was funny on the show"

You're a coward!

#17 Jack Johnson P.I.

Voted Forum's Least Liked Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationvacation jason's dream destination

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:40 PM

View PostRoyboy, on 19 September 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

Chanson means "song". Not pictures. No one knows what you're talking about.
cheque out my band https://soundcloud.com/2cruel4scuel

2's gooses

#18 Chris Weiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationMiamisburg, OH

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:27 AM

Everyone, we need to do better than this! These main episode threads used to get 2, 3 pages worth of comments. Just start posting whatever comes to mind. Get the page count up or Dem Boyz is going to Feral!

#19 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:45 AM

Hold up hold up hold up, leave, dem boyz?

#20 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:40 AM

interesting how Dalton's member title recently changed from Forum Boy to Foruman, must've just had his bar mitzvah or finally got armpit hair or something

Dalton, do you care to speak on that?