🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 26.5 — Bonus Cut: Burn Victim Anonymous

It's time for your mid-week improv bathroom break! This week we have Sean Conroy, Andy Secunda, and Danielle Schneider stealing, dating, auditioning, and lighting shit on fire all for the sake of comedy! You don't have to steal this episode, we're giving it to you for free! Check out Freak Dance when it comes to your town and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

What is this, a FULL EPISODE of improv4humans? I love you Matt Besser.

Yes! I love bonus improv4humans. It's like the snack machine spitting out two candy bars for the price of one.

• Like 1

Full episode? Fuck yeah!

When Matt was talking about hanging out under a bridge back in high school, all I could think about was the UCB sketch where Ian Roberts made his friends beat him up and take a crap on him when he was out past curfew.

• Like 1

Sean and Danielle are always great.

I Love this podcast so much!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I'd like to plug my film Freak Dance here if I may. Freak Dance is NOW available for anyone who has the ON DEMAND feature on their cable or satellite system. Support UCB's feature film!

• Like 4

genius!

This show is consistently fucking hilarious.

I too would kill myself with improv Sean Conroy.

Could've confused Secunda with Daly, in both voice and style

Amazing!

Thanks matt sean danielle and andy!

and I really can't wait to see Freak Dance

Was expecting a regular "bonus cut," which would have been awesome enough. Then I look in my mp3 player and find that it's a full hour and I'm like FUCK YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, Danielle pretending to take a dump has to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Then they follow it up with "Heee, heeee, heeee, heeee... OHHHH NELLYYYYY!" I listened to that scene three times!

Sign in to follow this