🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 49 — App Talk

Turn the lights off, relax, and enjoy today’s smooth episode of improv4humans! Allow Zach Woods, Mike Mitchell, and Mike Hanford to entertain you with scenes involving an insect support group, Hollywood squirrels, and murderous sex organs. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Few things scare me, but squirrels who are overly comfortable around humans freak me the hell out!

• Like 1

I don't want to be "that guy" but since Matt asked the Irish Potato Famine was caused by a fungus. I think potato bugs eating all the potatoes is way funnier, though.

I had a similar experience to Matt with those giant lizards. When I first moved to South Florida one was outside my window and no one in the office was as excited as I was.

I looked it up and they're called knight anoles, brought in from Cuba. Apparently if it gets too cold they can't take it and will freeze. Sometimes falling out of trees and onto people. I'm dying to see that happen.

Another awesome episode, you guys brought it this week (not that you don't have great shows every week, but this one was particularly good)

I didn't realize black squirrels are such an uncommon sight. But even so, I don't see the colour of their fur when I look at them, I just see a squirrel.

• Like 2

Holy shit that scene with the seinfeld voices was amazing. The ending with little Kramer was genius.

• Like 2

Don't leave us hanging! What Chicago Jazz Quartet Trio song does he play for the sex ed class?

Sign in to follow this