🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

CBB is LIVE on YouTube tonight!

aaaaand it's CAKE BOSS!

Yes, Scott followed through on using the Twitter suggestion "I'll see you never at the library!"

Well clearly people are going to die.

I know that, but the show has caused me to associate genuine and heartwarming moments with a shocking death that immediately follows. So I can't enjoy the nice moments anymore because I don't trust them!

I agree. The writers have really tried to pound into the viewer's mind that any kind of levity leads to death. Sort of like Breaking Bad was before Better Call Saul finally showed up in season two.

I agree. The writers have really tried to pound into the viewer's mind that any kind of levity leads to death. Sort of like Breaking Bad was before Better Call Saul finally showed up in season two.

Yeah, pretty much all shows that have death go like that though.

OH no! Cake Boss is on CBB on Pi day!

HE HATES PIE!!!

• Like 1

OH no! Cake Boss is on CBB on Pi day!

HE HATES PIE!!!

He's really tempting fate here. I think we need a guest appearance by Chris Hardwick to bridge the Walking Dead/Pi gap.

Glenn's new accent will work well if they move the show to Rome, Georgia in season four.

• Like 1

I love that Doug (who loves movies) quickly pulled a movie that Zahn and McConaughey were in together.

• Like 1

I just introduced a friend to CBB and he isn't familiar with Cake Boss. So far all he's listened to are Andy Daly or Ben Schwartz appearances.

Anyone know off hand where the Cake Boss Story begins? What episode #?

Sign in to follow this