🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
denimgremlin

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995)

just had to watch this again for work, holy moley is this movie terrible. it's upsettingly obnoxious and gross

some highlights:

- Ace feeds a baby bird by vomiting into it's mouth (this happens in the first 5 minutes)

- a close up shot of Jim Carrey touching his own eyeball

- a gay tribesman gives Ace fuck me eyes

- a parrot gets drunk

- Ace crawls naked out of a robotic rhinos asshole (this craziest part of that scene, a fucking ROBOTIC RHINO!)

- Ace drives a monster truck through the jungle, most likely demolishing tons of animals and their habitats

- yet another gorilla rape scene!

just bonkers

• Like 1

maybe it's a forum faux pas to bump your own post but i saw this playing on cable recently and felt the need to re-recommend this masterpiece of making all the wrong choices.

Now that HDTGM is covering Ernest movies why not Ace Ventura. Now that the can of shit has been opened.

• Like 1

I believe we're all still waiting with bated breath for the answer as to what kind of job would require you to watch Ace Ventura 2.

I believe we're all still waiting with bated breath for the answer as to what kind of job would require you to watch Ace Ventura 2.

hahaha, I used to work for a company that did quality control testing for dvd, blu ray and Itunes vod, basically i had to watch movies over and over again to look for bugs and shit like that. it's a pretty terrible gig they try to make sound fun by saying "get paid to watch movies!". ace ventura 2 was hardly the worst though, the company i worked for contracted with a few different companies including Asylum Films so I got to see all kinds of shit

hahaha, I used to work for a company that did quality control testing for dvd, blu ray and Itunes vod, basically i had to watch movies over and over again to look for bugs and shit like that. it's a pretty terrible gig they try to make sound fun by saying "get paid to watch movies!". ace ventura 2 was hardly the worst though, the company i worked for contracted with a few different companies including Asylum Films so I got to see all kinds of shit

Quality control is a bit of a loose term when it comes to Asylum films, I'd imagine.

well here at the glue factory we enjoy all sorts of movies. ;)

I got to find out what a hymen was at age 12 when I asked my dad how the guy at the end knew the princess had lost her virginity.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this