🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DeathToMikeyBay

Any Given Sunday (1999)

The Pacino movie episodes are always the best. This would be the perfect chance to get Pete Homes back for the dueling Pacinos that made 88 Minutes the best episode.

Any Given Sunday is pretty much Vince McMahon getting Oliver Stone to do a movie about the XFL, but Stone thought he was still making Natural Born Killers.

Highlights include:

-Cameron Diaz in the most miscast movie role ever.

-Black guys making fun of white guys' music. White guys retaliate by throwing an alligator at them???!

-SUV power sawing

-Cameron shaking hands with dangling elephant dicks waving around

-James Woods suggesting an anal gangbang.

-Tackling a player so hard his eyeball pops out.

-Scenes beginning with Wagner music, transitioning to rap, transitioning to Slayer

-Al Pacino monologuing almost to the point of Devil's Advocate.

PLEASE!

• Like 1

You intrigued me with Pete Holmes.

Here you go:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my ex-wife

• Like 1

Yeah, this one would be perfect! Pacino gets al Pacino on this movie's ass.

But they do need to get Pete Homes back for it!

This would have to be a live episode with Pete just to get crowd reaction to his awesome Pacino impression.

Just watched this movie for the first time in forever and while it's long this movie has HDTGM written all over it. To repeat, a guy's eye pops out of his socket and they keep playing the game. This movie has the subtlety of a Kirk Cameron movie. I would love for them to discuss how the team is "The Sharks" and there is a guy on the team whose nickname is "Skark" if he was on the Knights would his nickname be "Knight" (plus there are apparently two teams named the Knights in this movie)

P.S. They're modern day gladiators. Get it?

I never made it all the way through this movie. I hate football, and there's just too much football in it. I don't know if this is only in the director's cut, but I seem to remember a scene where Jamie Fox and another guy are smoking crack while getting BJs, and some other woman comes in and screams, "Hey, he has AIDS!" The woman giving him head yells "You asshole!" and he starts laughing. ??? Did I imagine that?

This movie is to real Football what The Quest is to MMA, what Rocky 5 is to Boxing and what Space Jam is to Basketball.

I don't recall the scene that you're describing, but in the context of this movie it would be one of the less crazy things.

I never made it all the way through this movie. I hate football, and there's just too much football in it. I don't know if this is only in the director's cut, but I seem to remember a scene where Jamie Fox and another guy are smoking crack while getting BJs, and some other woman comes in and screams, "Hey, he has AIDS!" The woman giving him head yells "You asshole!" and he starts laughing. ??? Did I imagine that?

I just did a quick search and apparently a woman said there was something wrong with a guy's dick and that he might have AIDs. It was all out of context because the site was just listing the subtitles and not who was saying what or what they were doing.

Sign in to follow this