🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 000 — The Teaser Episode

After every Andy Daly appearance I say to myself, "Hail Satan! Why doesn't Andy Daly have his own podcast?"

Without Andy making regular CBB appearances, I have to find enjoyment in life through other things (like playing Houdini in the pool). Finally, more AD!

• Like 2

I'm so excited, too.

My only disappointment was the lack of Cactus Tony!

Hopefully he can return from the grave at some point to give some "assisted falls."

• Like 1

While I love Tony, part of me wants his one perfect appearance to remain unsullied.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think Cactus Tony is pretty wary of podcasts after his last experience, falling for one of those classic Croatian Special Forces interrogation techniques. I hope we'll read about him in the funny pages sometime soon though.

• Like 1

I think Andy has said that it will premiere in February.

It's true! Watch for Andy's official launch on Thursday, February 6th! SO. Exciting.

• Like 2

I dreamed last night that it was already a week into February and that somehow I had not checked for real episodes of this podcast until #3 had come out already. The feeling of disappointment of not being there from the beginning was saddening. But then I woke up. Guys, I think I'm really looking forward to this!

• Like 2