🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Episode 115 — Daniel the Miracle Beagle

btw humans, I tricked Eric into coming to the Live Riot show this last week, and Besser brought him on stage with Andy Daly, Seth Morris and Lauren Lapkus. Amazing ep to look forward to!

• Like 7

btw humans, I tricked Eric into coming to the Live Riot show this last week, and Besser brought him on stage with Andy Daly, Seth Morris and Lauren Lapkus. Amazing ep to look forward to!

Oh shit...

I'm excited.

wait but other podcasts r live right? i always wait for primetime to hit play because i dont want to listen to dead air

• Like 2

Brett you old sailor! Please trick Eric every chance you get.

Anyone got a link for the AVClub article where they placed? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I love how the improv segment after Doug's call just spiraled off into some entirely different direction. I love when that happens on this show, in general.

I love Wengert and he was amazing as usual, but the other two guys, Dominic Dierkes & Sean Clements, weren't very good. Giggling throughout the whole show which was just mildly annoying but from start to finish weren't funny.

Their scene set-ups were weak and confusing, making people unusual without clearly directing how they wanted to go or giving any help beyond that. When that's done on this show with other performers its not a problem but Clements & Dierkes performances suffered from that. They also directly used the story a bunch, not just little snippets like Wengert didwith th "last 5 minutes" thing but the entire scenario was just regurgitated. Again, that can and has been great when done well or when it leads to something but that never materialized. Repeatedly their contributions hurt more than help. The deleted scene was much the same specifically the way the movie exec was cut in, awkwardly introduced, and then puts the onus of being funny is put on the other performers.

Nobody else mentioned them in any way negative so perhaps I'm off on this one?

The rich kid that Clements played was so goddamn funny and probably SOOOOO close to how that kid really thinks.

"I stabbed my dad, I gave a girl younger than me a bunch of pills...."

• Like 1

I love Wengert and he was amazing as usual, but the other two guys, Dominic Dierkes & Sean Clements, weren't very good. Giggling throughout the whole show which was just mildly annoying but from start to finish weren't funny.

Their scene set-ups were weak and confusing, making people unusual without clearly directing how they wanted to go or giving any help beyond that. When that's done on this show with other performers its not a problem but Clements & Dierkes performances suffered from that. They also directly used the story a bunch, not just little snippets like Wengert didwith th "last 5 minutes" thing but the entire scenario was just regurgitated. Again, that can and has been great when done well or when it leads to something but that never materialized. Repeatedly their contributions hurt more than help. The deleted scene was much the same specifically the way the movie exec was cut in, awkwardly introduced, and then puts the onus of being funny is put on the other performers.

Nobody else mentioned them in any way negative so perhaps I'm off on this one?

You're a madman.

• Like 1

You're a madman.

Who put you up to saying that? Was it that wizard on my street who disguised himself as a dog? I hate that guy, always telling me what to do...

But really though, you were feeling their contribution? I thought the comedy was just bad and poorly executed. I mean didn’t one of them even do Adam Sandler’s “I got a snake, mang” voice?

Who put you up to saying that? Was it that wizard on my street who disguised himself as a dog? I hate that guy, always telling me what to do...

But really though, you were feeling their contribution? I thought the comedy was just bad and poorly executed. I mean didn’t one of them even do Adam Sandler’s “I got a snake, mang” voice?

Sean and Dom make me loff and loff my whole butt off

• Like 2

Sometimes I'm loffing so hard, I start bussin' up.

I like to loff, but sometimes when I laugh too hard it gets too scary.