🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Snake

Ride Along (19% Rotten Tomatoes), The Nut Job (13%) and Devil's Due (18%)

Did anybody see any of these yet? They all look awful, although Ride Along at least has a 75% general public score. Devil's Due looks especially bad - I would love to hear about that one. The first two made a ton of money though, ugh

Ride along is probably not likely, since Jason Mantzoukas co-wrote it...

Awesome, I hope he gets paid. I'm glad I put in the 75% audience approval part now

Ride along is probably not likely, since Jason Mantzoukas co-wrote it...

They could do a special writer's edition of the episode. He could play it up as a snooty screenwriter who defends this movie as if it was Citizen Kane.

• Like 2

They could do a special writer's edition of the episode. He could play it up as a snooty screenwriter who defends this movie as if it was Citizen Kane.

I now want to see this happen. Especially if they could get June and Casey Wilson to do the same for "Bride Wars..."

• Like 1

I now want to see this happen. Especially if they could get June and Casey Wilson to do the same for "Bride Wars..."

Maybe Tom Lennon and Ben Garant for any of their wide array of "one for them..." projects? They've got a whole book about them, but it would still be great to hear them discuss and defend, in character, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" or the "Night at the Museum" franchise.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this