🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 271 — Tiny Little Boy Parts

Wow, some people really can't let this go.

Ok, I guess I didn't need to bring that up. I just thought of it because this was probably the weirdest voice for a female character in a really long time. And it's not that I can't let it go. I hadn't even read the comments for the episode where the sexism discussion originally took place, when I got called out for commenting on the Pete Holmes episode about not liking her character. (Which I wouldn't have said at all if not to contrast with all the Pete Holmes hate that was going on.) So my earlier post in this thread was the first time I've commented on the issue, while actually knowing that it was an issue. But if everyone has moved on then I won't bring it up again.

Ok, I guess I didn't need to bring that up.

Probably best we all move on. I'm still haunted by that forum.

Pretty good advice in Thune's smash cut to say you hate all parties involved to get out of a witness testimony.

I'm guessing that'll only work in family/civil court and not criminal court, but it helps to know that kind of stuff.

I was listening to this episode on a plane, and every time someone said "my wife" I wanted to yell "mmmmmmmah wife!" but I didn't want to get tackled.