🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Bonus Ask the UCB

Michael Delaney, Will Hines, and Anthony King join Matt Besser to discuss what’s more important in improv. Raw talent? Or practice? Hear their thoughts in another edition of Ask the UCB! Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

would love a full episode with these guy if it were possible

• Like 1

I guess everyone who thought Matt was talking about Jay Mohr in a previous episode was right.

I liked that CBB episode, but it's understandable if Matt didn't.

• Like 2

I remember really enjoying that episode of CBB, but I tend to block out uncomfortable parts. I'll have to give it a re-listen.

• Like 1

I remember really enjoying that episode of CBB, but I tend to block out uncomfortable parts. I'll have to give it a re-listen.

i remember liking the episode too but it's like mr besser said in this episode, there are really funny people who are hard to improv with because they don't work as a team, the fact that it wasn't uncomfortable and weird when mr besser was having a bad time is just a show of his crazy good improv skills at work

• Like 2

Yeah, I remember Mohr talking over everyone and it making me uncomfortable.

Really interesting talk, glad they released it and I agree with everyone else, more of this and for longer please! Excited to hear the full episode with these guys.

Great mini episode. I literally had a conversation with a friend about the same stuff after listening to this.

Sign in to follow this