🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 66 — A New Awakening

Terrible episode.

Having a deity come along and open the rat cages was a pathetic cop out. Why not just have Bahumet kill the old guy? A good DM would have created a situation where the PCs could have gotten themselves out with a little thought.

You blink your eyes, and when you open them again, you find yourself standing in a dark void. You wheel about in search of a light source or landmark, but are greeted only with unrelenting blackness in every direction.

You open your mouth to scream for help, but are terrified to discover that your voice produces no sound. After several minutes of fruitless effort, you collapse to the ground, gasping for breath.

You wrack your brain for some reason — any reason — why you ended up in this abyss. Surely, it couldn't have been—

As soon as the thought crosses your mind, a blazing white spotlight envelops you. As your eyes slowly adjust to the searing light, you notice a book laying at your feet, a leather-bound tome embossed with the title "My Posting History".

You get the feeling you'll have plenty of time to read.

• Like 9

You blink your eyes, and when you open them again, you find yourself standing in a dark void. You wheel about in search of a light source or landmark, but are greeted only with unrelenting blackness in every direction.

You open your mouth to scream for help, but are terrified to discover that your voice produces no sound. After several minutes of fruitless effort, you collapse to the ground, gasping for breath.

You wrack your brain for some reason — any reason — why you ended up in this abyss. Surely, it couldn't have been—

As soon as the thought crosses your mind, a blazing white spotlight envelops you. As your eyes slowly adjust to the searing light, you notice a book laying at your feet, a leather-bound tome embossed with the title "My Posting History".

What days do you upload your campaigns?

was that a "banhammer" just for negative comments?

jeez

he never actually attacked anyone personally (well Brian's roleplaying) which I've seen several others do repeatedly

jeez

he never actually attacked anyone personally (well Brian's roleplaying) which I've seen several others do repeatedly

He did attack Brian in last weeks thread and his comment feed is full of garbage. I dont think Dan banned him; the point is that you can be constructive in your criticisms or you can be a condescending butt hole, and there's just no reason to be the latter. If you dont like the way they play the game go listen to something else dont create an account to shit on the show and the players.

• Like 2

jeez

No, you are wrong. he has been personal in his negative comments. And if you can't tell that guy was being an ass-hole for the sake of being an ass-hole I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 2

No, you are wrong. he has been personal in his negative comments. And if you can't tell that guy was being an ass-hole for the sake of being an ass-hole I don't know what to tell you.

It's good to have different opinions but if someone is just a troll i say kick or ban as necessary

fuck man! this show has ruined my tuesday nights, i just want to drink myself into oblivion, pass out and wake up to a fresh episode in the morning, its worth the hangover

• Like 1

It's good to have different opinions but if someone is just a troll i say kick or ban as necessary

Agreed. As I have said before, and I'm sure mods are well aware, I've been less than 100% positive in my comments on these and other Earwolf show forums. I know some disagree and invoke the "free entertainment" mantra but I think there's a place for constructive criticism....HERE. In regards to banning the key word is "constructive" criticism. There's no building from "this sucks, everyone sucks, other things suck" - there's nothing to that comment aside from a person wanting some attention through internet beef.

Terrible episode.

Having a deity come along and open the rat cages was a pathetic cop out. Why not just have Bahumet kill the old guy? A good DM would have created a situation where the PCs could have gotten themselves out with a little thought.

It's "EmEraldArcher".

I'm jerking off on all the cheese ... 5-hour Energy

Sign in to follow this