🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Swarlito

Any HDTGM Movies that you consider good?

I own Cobra on DVD. I have watched it since I was little, which my have warped my perception of it, but I've always genuinely enjoyed it. I never saw how it might be "so bad it's good" until I heard the HDTGM ep. I still love it though, AND I agree with every thing the guys said about it.

I always remembered Spidey 3 being awful, but I re watched it recently and it's a perfectly fine movie. It's actually a fun contrast to a lot of blockbuster these days.

...the venom origin is whack tho

• Like 1

I like Sleepaway Camp both ironically and sincerely. Not sure how that works, but that's how I feel about it.

I remember 12-year-old me thinking Mortal Kombat was legitimately the best video game movie that had ever been done to that point (Look at its competition). It had pretty much everything I would've wanted in a Mortal Kombat movie, and didn't try to be more than that. I was shocked when the gang didn't recommend it, but I can see why when I think about it--it's probably not good enough to be worth watching if you aren't a fan of the games, nor is it bad enough to be the type of so-bad-it's-good that makes for classic HDTGM fodder.

Annihilation, on the other hand, is just bad, bad, bad. I watched about 5 minutes of it on TV and said "NOPE".

• Like 2

Honestly I didn't think Batman and Robin was all that bad. I thought it was better than the Val Kilmer batman and I didn't think George Clooney did a bad job. I also didn't completely hate Catwoman... it wasn't a good movie, but there were cool parts of it!

Are there any listeners with a better memory than me who have kept track of which films the gang was most enthusiastic about in their recommendations at the end of the episodes? I know Fast 5 and 6 would definitely be on that HDTGM Mount Rushmore, what others?

Are there any listeners with a better memory than me who have kept track of which films the gang was most enthusiastic about in their recommendations at the end of the episodes? I know Fast 5 and 6 would definitely be on that HDTGM Mount Rushmore, what others?

Punisher: Warzone, Crank 1 & 2, The Room

Road House.

Sign in to follow this