🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 43 — Alex Borstein, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes start off the show with a segment called "You're doing it wrong: By Grove I've got it!" where they discuss how tickets work and what a mall is. Then, ALEX BORSTEIN is in the studio for "Brick by Brick Tamland", where she speaks about her iconic roles as Dillary Clinton and Ms. Dogwoman. Finally, the Popcorn Gallery asks Ms. Borstein about her fear of commercials, what made MadTV so angry, and Seth MacFarlane's in-office antics.

• Like 1

Anyone else still waiting for this episode to end? The only way I know to turn off a podcast is when Nick Kroll starts howling because I get really scared so I break my phone and go get a new one. But this time after my friends say bye it's just silence.

I'm thinking it's maybe like when music albums is silence after the last song because there's more songs? Is Hayes and Sean coming back for more funny?

• Like 7

Gotta voice some beefy with this ep--Kit Kitridge is the ultimate American girl doll. Those other tricks are just wanna-be's. How do I know this? Kit is the only American Grill that got her own movie!

• Like 2

I don't understand why Engineer Cody still has a job after his incompetent boobery week in and week out-there has to be someone else out there who can do engineering right

• Like 1

Still haven't listened to the episode yet. Might just not. I don't know. Depends on how good our forum game is this week. Also, who actually listens to the podcast? Sometimes I forget that there is one. I think Hayes and Sean do too. Political.

• Like 3

Still haven't listened to the episode yet. Might just not. I don't know. Depends on how good our forum game is this week. Also, who actually listens to the podcast? Sometimes I forget that there is one. I think Hayes and Sean do too. Political.

I really only come here for the politics

• Like 2

It was worth tossing away all my pennies for the pro version, but do I continue throwing them into fountains or do I just become a barista now?

• Like 7

Hey guys I just finished the podcast. I actually moved this past weekend (don't worry I'll do a house tour video once we get everything in place &c.), and I used to listen to p-casts while I was in the shower (I like long showers #longshowersdontcare #sorrynotsorry #californiadrought), but in my new place the shower is too loud and I'd really have to blast it to hear, and my housemates probably don't want that.

However, it is farther away from work. My last place was about 7 minutes away without traffic and 20 with, and this place is about 15 minutes away without traffic and 38 with. So I was able to listen to about 15 minutes of the p-cast before and after my shower at home, then the rest of it on the way in. So hopefully this system will continue to work out moving forward.

• Like 9

quick reminder that other earwolf shows can Suck Deez for not getting this guest first

• Like 11

good god, i feel like every week is a candidate for Best Episode Ever.

the You're Doing it Wrong had be absolutely rolling with laughter, which is very rare because im normally very stoic and resigned so as to maintain my Quiet Badboy image.

• Like 4

Cody needed to pass along the sound cable to Hayes for him to play the music directly into the sound mixer. Failing that, Hayes just played the song directly.

Why do I bring this up? Only so everyone else can reach the same conclusion as me--Tim Treese's art has been saved directly by Hayes onto his hard drive space. Tim is alive inside his computer.

lawnmower-man-super-nintendo.jpg

• Like 7

Engineer Cody Cody was so busy not handing Hayes the audio cable that he didn't get any pics for this episode? Starting to miss engineer cousin Sam a little bit...

• Like 1

Ms. Borstein was great. I wonder why, like most people in Hollywood that had a name like Borstein, wouldn't have changed it. To something like Excitingstein. I guess I should have asked her in the Popcorn Gallery.

• Like 3

Yet another PG pick for A-Dog. Killing it.

• Like 3

Can't wait until the Least Coast gets Nut Mall legalized, I waste hours a day gathering nuts from different places.

• Like 1

for anyone who missed it on the last post or isn't a fan of the facebook page (http://www.facebook....llywoodHandbook):

come see a live hollywood handbook + who charted show august 19 in LA! quit your jobs, leave your families, etc. whatever you have to do.

tickets here: http://store.earwolf...d-handbook-live

I'm so jealous that I can't go to that. Unless you guys want to fly me out to LA and I can crash with one of you.

tim treese actually just moved into a bigger house in order to accommodate us all. thats just the kind of stand up guy he is :)

• Like 7

If anyone would like to help me with a little project: I just tweeted (@hayesdavenport) about a guy who's in an online retweet-based vote to compete in the Last Comic Standing finale. I said in the tweet he was my college roommate to drive votes, but he's actually signed to our new Gojira Records comedy shingle, Gojira Shrekords. Haven't met him but we get all but forty dollars of the prize if he's LCS, so I would LOVE to see him win this twitter thing, if you get me?

• Like 6

I was going to vote for him the other day, but then it said it would post about it on twitter and I was like.. um, I'll look like a loser. THEN I saw Hayes' vote tweet and I was like, ugh, now if I vote everyone will think I'm just copying Hayes. I guess my emotions are tall enough to ride because this shit is a rollercoaster.

• Like 12

for anyone who missed it on the last post or isn't a fan of the facebook page (http://www.facebook....llywoodHandbook):

come see a live hollywood handbook + who charted show august 19 in LA! quit your jobs, leave your families, etc. whatever you have to do.

tickets here: http://store.earwolf...d-handbook-live

Got tickets to this! I'll be the one wearing a homemade "Suck my {redacted} #IHABAPAMTAHA30C" tee who's loudly explaining how I was into these guys before they started this show. If I drink enough I'll probably shout "Tanks but no Tanks" over whatever new segment they're doing too. Can't wait!

• Like 6

If anyone would like to help me with a little project: I just tweeted (@hayesdavenport) about a guy who's in an online retweet-based vote to compete in the Last Comic Standing finale. I said in the tweet he was my college roommate to drive votes, but he's actually signed to our new Gojira Records comedy shingle, Gojira Shrekords. Haven't met him but we get all but forty dollars of the prize if he's LCS, so I would LOVE to see him win this twitter thing, if you get me?

RT'd as I am a #brownnoser

• Like 2