🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Vinshlomo

Largo 12/05 shows

Some fun facts about A View to a Kill according to IMDb:

David Bowie and Rutger Hauer were offered to play Max Zorin.

Bo Derek was considered for the role of Stacy Sutton. Tanya Roberts got the part after Albert Broccoli saw her in The Beastmaster.

Christopher Walken became the first Academy Award-winning actor to star in a Bond film. Other actors who appeared in 007 movies after winning the Oscar are Halle Berry in Die Another Day, and Javier Bardem in Skyfall.

• Like 1

Tanya Robers is terrible in A View to a Kill, but I still think Halle Berry is much worse as Jinx.

The only reason I can of that they are doing this movie is that it will be a crossover with James Bonding. I think A View to a Kill is coming up in their running order.

• Like 1

Even though I think there are worse Bond movies (Roger Moore's entire run is a real shit pile tbh, aside from The Spy Who Loved Me), I think A View To A Kill is a good pick because it's also fun to watch. You have John Steed, Christopher Walken doing the best Christopher Walken impression ever, and Grace Jones portraying an escaped mental patient. All the ingredients for a good Bond movie were there, but the whole thing tips just far enough over the line that it doesn't quite work.

The only reason I can of that they are doing this movie is that it will be a crossover with James Bonding. I think A View to a Kill is coming up in their running order.

You may be right...

Matt Mira@MattMira

I always forget Roger Moore invented Snowboarding.

Some fun facts about A View to a Kill according to IMDb:

David Bowie and Rutger Hauer were offered to play Max Zorin.

Bo Derek was considered for the role of Stacy Sutton. Tanya Roberts got the part after Albert Broccoli saw her in The Beastmaster.

Christopher Walken became the first Academy Award-winning actor to star in a Bond film. Other actors who appeared in 007 movies after winning the Oscar are Halle Berry in Die Another Day, and Javier Bardem in Skyfall.

Judi Dench would also win an Oscar in the middle of her Bond run. And of course Christoph Waltz will have at least two Oscar wins under his belt before "Spectre" hits.

Sign in to follow this