🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

Do you beeyotches watch Survivormans? I want to get in on this fantasy league shizz when the new season starts.

• Like 1

Yes Man! this is unbelievably funny.

I'm a bit of a "prankster" and "bad boy" so I moved your exclamation point to make it look like you were watching the movie Yes Man starring Jim Carrey and you're commenting on how funny it is.

yes_man.jpg

Nailed you, bro. You should see your face right now. You're totally like:

giphy.gif

Haha no hard feelings man. Lol. Just a prank and a joke but I did get you so good and I don't apologize for that

• Like 11

I love the logo shirt, the notebook pattern looks pretty dope on that black shirt, brah. I'll trade you a nickel and dimebag for it. (borrowing anastatsia's charac for this post)

• Like 2

Hey for real doh, Jim Carrey is the funniest mo fo on the plan fan (lingo for planet).

#confusingwaytostartanewpage

• Like 3

I'm a bit of a fan of You, Me and Dupree (2006).

I doctored this to make it look like you like You, Me and Dupree. Gotcha.

• Like 4

The show was only getting better, this makes me less confident about CBB's future. Maybe this will mean more Hanford on earwolf, he is my man crush.

• Like 2

I'm no sexy Swedish nurse character, but I think you're looking for RSS #19, 8:00m+.

Thank you for picking up my slack, Andrew. My work as the official RSS Ambassador is obvi not up to par lately. Neither is my forum posting. Y'all handbookers ready to have a rad ass weekend full of loffs and good times? I know I am! Working a gajillion shifts in a row so that I can have next Sunday off to watch my beloved deflate-riots win the Supah Bowl!! BOOM GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT BYEEEE

• Like 5

If Weird Al, Star Jones, Ringo Starr, Warren Buffet and Bart Starr joined Storage Wars and got in a feud outside a celebrity storage facility and cattle ranch over who had the lamest retro Star Wars t-shirt from the Disney retail outlet, would the headline be: Stalwart Steers Stare Where Stars Store Wares as Storage Wars Stars Starr, Warren, Star, Weird and Starr Stir War On Who Wore Worst Worn Star Wars Store Wear

Hmm?

No, it would not.

Not commenting about the Super Bowl this year because of the deck being stacked against me with the statistically unlikely number of Boston/New Englanders on this forum.

Unless Dan Engler wants to just delete all of their comments.

#GoHawks #BestCoast #BowDownToWashington (Edit:Sorry wrong team, but still.)

Also notice how I'm not making jokes about the deflated ball shit. Because I think it's irrelevant and stupid and people shouldn't be so fucking nitpicky about sports. If sports is about civic pride then represent your city by not being a whiny idiot.

• Like 1

What's everyone up to tonight? The old lady's taking me out to see John Mulaney do stand up.

• Like 3

What's everyone up to tonight? The old lady's taking me out to see John Mulaney do stand up.

Sounds fun. I like Mulaney's stand up. I'm going to see this tonight: http://sched.co/27yI

• Like 1

Would dis make a good shirt?

p80uy7I.gif

The thing I like most about this is the pause between me and bitch.

• Like 2

Very presumptuous of you to think that you're the sexy Swedish nurse character that Andrew was talking about just because you're the only sexy Swedish nurse on the forums, Freja.

• Like 1

Did anybody see Joe's face when I pranked him?

At first I was like, "Oh man! He pranked me good!"

And then I was like, "Honlads is a pranker and he did prank me and pull a joke on me, wow!"

But then I was like, "Actually this makes me angry and in fact it's NOT funny"

And then I started crying.

It looked like this:

10882317_10203528433839092_4636884440521369406_n.jpg?oh=a4fa978d371e800a1adb121bd4144182&oe=5529142E&__gda__=1433077115_96e35a1aa3b9b14d26a76588ee2cc832

Also, I got new glasses so the above picture serves a dual purpose of showing my reaction to Honlads' great prank and also displaying my hot new glasses which only further elevated my status of #1 Handsome Boy. #sorrynotsorry #2hot4thaforumz

• Like 10

I met Tim in person and he was cool and nice and fun.

• Like 7

How do these thread last so long. I run out of things to say after just a couple of replies.

• Like 2