🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

CBB: HARRIS WITTELS IN MEMORIAM SHIRT

Hey all!

Sorry to hear about the issues with the shirt orders. Please email happiness (@) earwolf dot com with your order info so we can help. Again, sorry everyone.

Exact same situation here, edhiggins. First response from happiness@earwolf.com said it should be shipping within a week, second said there was a printing issue and it should be shipping "as we speak", third said they've dropped the distributor because of too many problems and brought distribution back in-house. That third e-mail seemed to be one they sent out to everyone still waiting for orders, received on May 8th. I remain hopeful that I will one day receive my Harris shirt and CBB pint glasses.

EDIT: The items shipped today, June 4th. I'll update this post again when they arrive.

EDIT 2: Today, June 12th, I received my shirt and pint glass! For some reason I thought I was getting a set of pint glasses and it's only 1, but I think that's just a misunderstanding on my part. Thanks Earwolf! I'm sure any future orders won't take 3-4 months now that you're not dealing with a shitty distributor.

It's mid-July now, and still no shirts. After I finally got a hold of support last time, they refunded my order without asking or notifying me, then sent me a form e-mail about it, insisting that I would still be getting my shirts.

Then support said there was a shipping issue, and the shirts would be delivered the next week. They weren't.

Then the website said the shirts had shipped, but there was no tracking information. I never received them.

Then support said the postal service was refusing to deliver the shirts. The post office says they never got them.

Then support said they would overnight the shirts. They didn't.

I've asked for more information, especially if, as claimed, the post office is refusing my mail. Support has stopped responding to e-mails. Again.

I'm not sure what's happening with the Earwolf store, but it really sucks. There are so many products I'm interested in buying from Earwolf, but there's no way I'd willingly deal with this kind of service ever again.

Edit: Heard from Nick @ Support, who said he'd overnight the order and get me the tracking information by the end of the day. I never received the tracking information, or any other updates, but the shirts arrived via FedEx this morning, and were as ordered.

I'm happy to report there were a lot of Harris shirts at the two Texas shows and 3 Colorado Phish shows I saw this summer. Miss you Harris...

• Like 2

I'm happy to report there were a lot of Harris shirts at the two Texas shows and 3 Colorado Phish shows I saw this summer. Miss you Harris...

did not see them at the Ween shows last weekend tho! Miss you, Terrorist Whittles!

Sign in to follow this