🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DoctorFrog

Influx apologies

Dear Sean and Hayes and Verbatim Vic,

I am writing for all of us fools who ignored your podcast on this network. I'm sure many folks only bothered with CBB and HDTGM (hopefully with I4H and ADPPP as well). You seem to be masters of manipulation. Your guest ads on CBB and your With Special Guests appearance immediately grabbed my attention and I instantly started binge listening to all episodes. You guys are masterful manipulators who could easily trump Don Draper in the ad game.

I'm sorry that you weren't instantly awarded the audience you deserved and hope that fools like me continue to flock to this show in droves. Honestly, I think I would abandon all other earwolf shows in favor of yours if push came to shove. PLEASE don't stop doing what you're doing.. I need to be on the next call-in show. This is the first online account I have. I got it because of this show... Can't hit me up on FB or twitter. But you guys are special.

Love you guys,

DrF. (GH)

(Love the listeners too; the call-in episodes are like a Maury Povich episode where the whole audience have at least done UCB's 101. Which makes them all founding members with poor connections.)

• Like 12

I think it's great that more folks seem to be recognizing how good Hollywood Handbook is, but at the same time, I was liking them before it was cool to like them, so I hope newcomers to the podcast can appreciate that.

• Like 12

like a Maury Povich episode where the whole audience have at least done UCB's 101. Which makes them all founding members with poor connections.)

This was a good post. I hope it gets the old Andrew stamp of approval.

I think it's great that more folks seem to be recognizing how good Hollywood Handbook is, but at the same time, I was liking them before it was cool to like them, so I hope newcomers to the podcast can appreciate that.

I hope this is some kind of inside HH joke that I'm not in on, because otherwise you are an intolerable hipster and I hate you. Also, I've hated hipsters since before it was cool.

I hope this is some kind of inside HH joke that I'm not in on, because otherwise you are an intolerable hipster and I hate you. Also, I've hated hipsters since before it was cool.

This is deadly serious.

• Like 6

I separate my life into two categories. LBHH and LAHH.

There was no LBHH.

• Like 1

I separate my life into two categories. LBHH and LAHH.

Notice LAHH is basically a laff. With Sean and Hayes in your heart, life is laffs.

• Like 2

Yep, I was snagged by WSGLL and the CBB ads as well, and as much as I wish I was exaggerating for dramatic effects (as it would prove how smart and funny I am), I literally have only listened to the CBB anniversary episode since then when it comes to other podcasts. I'll be listening to the new CBB later today. But only because it's actually an episode of HH in the style of CBB. Can't fool me, Seanyheayesyboys

• Like 2

This was a good post. I hope it gets the old Andrew stamp of approval.

Ennnh right

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this