🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 28 - Ben Schwartz: Second Chances with Donald Faulter

oh god, I think I may have given myself a hernia trying to stifle laughter at Traci singing. I'm so glad this exists.

The fu*k you stifling that laughter for? LET IT FLOW!!!!

• Like 1

"Slim Shady, hotter than a set of twin babies..."

This episode is amazing. When's Benny's 2 disc album of duets of songs from the 90s with fellow improv comics coming out?

• Like 2

I don't think Benny can go a full podcast without breaking into song or out of character, and I love it.

"Is that real? Is that for real, like seriously?"

• Like 3

Basically, all the Parks & Recs people/writers brought me to Earwolf and this whole insane world of internet improv.

And I can only hope more end up on LL's podcast here!

• Like 2

I don't think Benny can go a full podcast without breaking into song or out of character, and I love it.

"Is that real? Is that for real, like seriously?"

If there is anything that defines him or is a 'catch phrase', it's 'Is that real?'.

• Like 4

Holy shit, Benny Schwass (not sure about the proper spelling...) brought it with the improv! The character setup was meta-bonkers!

two z's

I just listened to that episode last night and it seriously broke my heart when Benny was like, "well good thing I wasn't a little boy that really enjoyed those books" ...poor love

I also love times like during the 90s theme song segment Ben is too excited to share a Ben Schwartz story that he is literally unable to stay in character

totally. love that he goes out of his way to say "...this is for real." too much joy that Benny Schwazz.

If there is anything that defines him or is a 'catch phrase', it's 'Is that real?'.

he loves to say "correct" too.

• Like 1

funny episode, ben/traci have a funny dynamic together especially

• Like 1

such a great episode. I wish i was there for the 90s theme song singalong to chime in. I was just talking about David the Gnome the other day. Does anybody remember Maya the Bee? aired on Nick around the same time.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this