🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 38 - Eugene Cordero: The Midnight Hour with BeeBee Bloo

Ohhhh yeeeeah. It’s midnight baby which means it’s time for the Midnight Hour with your host BeeBee Bloo (Eugene Cordero). The midnight time is the right time for you to enjoy the stars, sky, moon, and your bedroom. BeeBee Bloo’s baby girl Janet joins him to answer midnight listener questions on how to make their bedroom look so much better, never feeling like your lover has left your side, and the best way to watch TV in the bedroom. Later on into the midnight, Traci Reardon arrives to help out her Twitter followers with her advice on all things sleep related during “Help Me, Rhonda.”

I loved it but it was way too short.

I think it's time for another all Traci ep, this time with Womp & Lis.

• Like 3

What was going on with this one? It seemed like Lauren kept wanting to reset or something. Did they not think the original premise --or the second premise -- was working? Was that the bit?

• Like 1

Awwww yeah. Sleep never sounded so good.

...beebee.

• Like 1

What was going on with this one? It seemed like Lauren kept wanting to reset or something. Did they not think the original premise --or the second premise -- was working? Was that the bit?

This one was a bit odd. I would guess that there was a middle segment that was cut out for whatever reason, maybe due to a technical mishap, and they only had so much time in the studio that day.

It seemed like it was going to be a sex advice call-in radio show, but then Eugene kept talking about interior decorating.