๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
AidanG

Violet & Daisy

Watching this movie I could've sworn that it had to be based on a comic book but no, it's an original screenplay from the man who won an Oscar for Precious. This movie is nuts

ย 

ย 

It is on Netflix. Please watch

• Like 1

IMHO I love this move and I think its flawless!

• Like 1

How DARE you! Alex Bledel is infallible! Jason will agree.

Just started watching this and have to conclude that these girls are either the worst shots of all time or the guy in the first scene was able to move and fire while being shot nearly 30 times at point blank range.

Just started watching this and have to conclude that these girls are either the worst shots of all time or the guy in the first scene was able to move and fire while being shot nearly 30 times at point blank range.

ย 

Spoiler: Only Bledel's character was actually shooting him, Ronan's character is only firing blanks.

ย 

Sure, it bends credibility. But it has a comic, pulp feel to it so didnt care. Thought it was funny

Yeah but even with Violet shooting actual bullets, she was shooting twice as much using two guns and switching out clips like there was no tomorrow. She shot the guy a good twenty times and then STILL had to bash his head in with a fire extinguisher. The only person in film history who got it worse was Sonny Corleone.

Sign in to follow this