🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1714 - Matt Walsh

I'm working my way backwards through the seasons of NNF (I'm back to season 7 now), and have come to love Matt Walsh's nearly regular appearances. His comfort and common background with 'Jim' along with his even keeled and friendly demeanor make for a fun listen.

• Like 2

SKLURT

I wonder if he's been secretly helping with Scott's and PFT's sound effects record.

Jimmy has been on a roll lately, so many little barbs that literally make me lose my shit while driving.

Last week there was "I'm not wearing a pair of Mack Weldon underwear right now... and my genitals can tell!"

this week mainly the line about "Dr. Trump" being our president made me burst out and rewind it 5 times to listen to that line, also him throwing out Pat Morita, I can't say how much I love the awful references all the time

Some of these better make next season's intro medley!

• Like 3

I'd be curious to hear how Jimmy and Matt would feel about Gillian Welch's original version of "Elvis Presley Blues." I feel like it's a song a lot better suited to their 'morphine hillbilly' sound than to whatever that was that Tom Jones was going for.

I'd be curious to hear how Jimmy and Matt would feel about Gillian Welch's original version of "Elvis Presley Blues." I feel like it's a song a lot better suited to their 'morphine hillbilly' sound than to whatever that was that Tom Jones was going for.

I thought the same thing.

Sign in to follow this