🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bannon

Earwolf and Wolfpop

Hi folks,

This morning, the list of shows on Earwolf.com got a little bit--ok, a lot--longer. That’s because we’re bringing 11 more programs to the network — 10 Wolfpop shows, plus Hello From the Magic Tavern, are joining Earwolf today. Today, we also sunset the Wolfpop brand.

Great comedy programming has been the foundation of Earwolf’s success, and we’ll continue to invest in comedy even as we grow to include entertaining projects in other genres. This change is a way for us to make Earwolf a bigger, better and more inclusive network.

Here’s some more detail about what we’re doing:

-We’re really proud of the shows we launched under the Wolfpop banner in 2014, and we want them to continue to grow and find new listeners. That means bringing them under the same successful umbrella as some of your favorite shows including Comedy Bang! Bang!, How Did This Get Made?, With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus and The Longest Shortest Time.

-The Black List Table Reads, The Canon, Crybabies, Denzel Washington is the Greatest Actor of All Time Period, Get Up On This, Happy Sad Confused, I Was There Too, Maltin on Movies, OMFG! and Reading Aloud have all joined Earwolf.

-Rotten Tomatoes, Picking Favorites, and Off Camera have other great plans in store and we wish them all the best.

-Since the Wolfpop shows now have a new home on Earwolf.com, the forums have a new home too! As always, you can comment on existing episode threads, or start new discussions of your own. You may notice that comments from Wolfpop.com didn't make it over here. We will try our best to get them in, but if not, we’ll certainly let you know. If you are a Wolfpop commenter who has never used the Earwolf forums and need some help, please contact Shannon or Dan Engler and they will help you get started!

There are more great shows on the horizon for Earwolf: next up, the March 15 premiere of Chris Gethard’s Beautiful Stories from Anonymous People. So stay tuned for more, and thank you for your continued support of all things Earwolf! It means the world to the performers and staff.

• Like 7

Cool, seems like a good idea because I really enjoy the wolfpop shows

Saves me the trouble of having to go to two different websites and saves you guys the trouble of having to run two different websites

• Like 4

I know it was a surreal limited run thing, but is The Sylvester Stallone Show coming over, too, or is it disappearing into the ether?

• Like 1

I know it was a surreal limited run thing, but is The Sylvester Stallone Show coming over, too, or is it disappearing into the ether?

Yeah, I checked for that too! It's in Earwolf Classics.

• Like 2

It's coming over, we just didn't grab it in the first round of file transfers!

• Like 3

Definitely seemed odd that they were SO seperate as to not even be linked from the main page. Ill miss the hot pink, but Im sure this will be much simpler.

• Like 1

When is Cardboard! coming back? Rich still uses the twitter handle and it gets me excited all the time.

Sadly, last week on Doug Loves Movies (around the 09:30 mark), Rich more or less admitted the show is dead.

• Like 1

Sadly, last week on Doug Loves Movies (around the 09:30 mark), Rich more or less admitted the show is dead.

Yeah, that hurt my feelings. I thought it was wonderful. Maybe someone else can take up the mantle? It's a great idea for a show.

Yeah, that hurt my feelings. I thought it was wonderful. Maybe someone else can take up the mantle? It's a great idea for a show.

BREAKING NEWS: It looks like Rich has resurrected CARDBOARD! on his own, with a new show page and a new RSS feed.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this