🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

May 21 - Detroit, MI, Royal Oak Music Theatre

Live Comedy Bang! Bang! performance from Detroit, featuring Scott Aukerman, Paul F. Tompkins as Cake Boss, Lauren Lapkus as the world’s oldest child actor Dinky Little, and Mike Hanford as Olympic silver medalist Raymond Flopper.

Here on Howl

Geez, what the heck was going on in that audience?

Mike sure can build a ridiculous character back story, he keeps knocking them out again and again!

I love how PFT keeps finding new things that aren't "No offense" to reply "None taken" to, and it's always funny. Loved the "kickbox" bit.

One day Lauren will play a man and Scott won't accidentally call that character "she."

I don't know if I understand what was going on with the cool guy characters. I tried reading a plot summary of the Nutty Professor since that was referenced but I don't think it helped. Did Buddy turn into the guy? Am I being dumb?

Yea I also was a little confused by Audience Stoolman, but figured I maybe missed something? I kind of enjoyed the character though haha

I've always liked Mike but his hay salesman the other day made him one of my favorites for sure. Looking forward to hearing more of his non-Lennon characters on the regular eps.

Sign in to follow this