🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 26 - December: Berkshires County

Casey and Danielle are guest less and fancy free this week! They discuss Danielle's pilgrimage to the original Alene Too and Tamara's newfound body building career (maybe NOW a business will succeed?! It's all we want!) They also never thought they would discuss trout mouth and trout snatch but dreams do come true!

You guys, please, make these episodes LONGER!

Also it was Kim Richards. She thought she was pregnant with Bobo Tom Sizemore's baby, in what was some of the hardest footage of the Housewives!!! I need Mr. Cohen to start asking these women directly why they think they can have kids...I think he actually did call someone on that and they were like, haven't had the change yet!! Ok, it's a process. You're not getting pregnant. Tough stuff.

Can we also acknowledge that Dorinda was WASTED by 20 to 5 PM when she lost her mind and said: IF NO ONE CAN BIDET DEMSELVES...Best slurred line read. Also she was like, I decorated, I made it nice! And it was just deranged Xmas tree shop everywhere. Were we celebrating her birthday.....?

Can't get behind Dalls...not gonna, but I LOL'd at all commentary nonetheless.

• Like 2

Dorinda was for sure drunk. Why wouldn't she be? Also trout snatch should be sweeping the nation.

Also I love Dorindas berkshires home and her crazy decor.

Also I will never get over bethenny screaming "you fuck everyone!!" Feel like sending a gif of that to everyone of my friends

• Like 1

Dorinda was for sure drunk. Why wouldn't she be? Also trout snatch should be sweeping the nation.

Also I love Dorindas berkshires home and her crazy decor.

Also I will never get over bethenny screaming "you fuck everyone!!" Feel like sending a gif of that to everyone of my friends

tumblr_o85lz9z41d1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

:wub:

• Like 5

Cool guests are always fun, but I could listen to Casey and Danielle chit chat all day long.

• Like 2

I still don't watch the shows but I feel like I get even more out of the podcast when I go in cold.

The Hamilton revelation was a shock, I didn't know what do to when it happened.

giphy.gif

The simultaneous conversations with Jules was insane and I loved it! I felt like the episode boiled down to this:

giphy.gif

• Like 1