🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 27 - Unhappy Holidays (w/ Matt McConkey)

Friend/fan fave/movie reviewer Matt McConkey joins Danielle in the nook this week where they talk red jumpsuits, bags of poop and Dorinda's nasty little secret. Matt reads from Kelly Bensimon's literary debut and Danielle tries to dissect Landon's mumble-mother profession of love to Shep. Casey also chimes in to tackle last weeks controversial "Hamil-hate" and the anger it has rained down upon her.

Matt has the sexiest voice !

No Casey...I'm out.

Casey makes an appearance around the 8 minute mark. Worth a listen.

• Like 1

It takes so long for them to get to actual discussion about the Ho-wives. I can't say that I care so much about sample sales and whatnot.

You guys, did you know that Luann's Tom made an appearance in season 1 of RHONY? He was one of the douche guys who were hitting on Ramona and her friends at T Bar, and he was acting like a drunk idiot and insulted all of them. Ramona made the declaration that if Tom was the kind of single guy who was out there, she was happy she was married to Mario.

You guys, did you know that Luann's Tom made an appearance in season 1 of RHONY? He was one of the douche guys who were hitting on Ramona and her friends at T Bar, and he was acting like a drunk idiot and insulted all of them. Ramona made the declaration that if Tom was the kind of single guy who was out there, she was happy she was married to Mario.

WHAT R U SAYING

this is why i pay for commercial free Hulu...I vaguely remember this moment. gonna try and find it

I have never posted before, but I feel there has been a glaring omission after listening to this podcast and the following.

Kelly Bensimon's novel (a clear strive for the Pulitzer) was brought up in this podcast and the mention of her ghostwriter set off the bleak lightbulb in my brain. Being fans of ALL the series, I truly thought the next podcast would resolve my revelation, yet it did not. And I feel compelled to share the information.

Kelly Benismon's ghostwriter is Teresa Difalco.

Teresa Difalco is Carole Radiziwill's sister-in-law.

I am not trying to Aviva this shit (big fan of Carole) but... let's discuss?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this