🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 245 - Wild Horses IV: Please Stop Sign

The Wild Horses make their majestic return to improv4humans! Lauren Lapkus, Stephanie Allynne, Mary Holland, and Erin Whitehead join Matt Besser for this week's episode where they explore the gritty part of Farm Camp, meet the little man in Lauren's mouth, and follow a crypt-keeper with a zombie problem. Plus, Matt reads a diary entry from Grandma's Memory Book and we find out what happens when you try to do some good at a dangerous crosswalk!

i4H should launch a new segment just so we can hear the robot say "Besser's Jew-hating Grandmom" each week.

• Like 1

Improv5cacklingthinpeople

10/10, listening for 2nd time today, picturing little Mary with a giant scoff of 20 mcnugs makes me laugh.

• Like 4

yessssssss!

i was wishing for a wild horses episode recently when i drove through galax, virginia! my wish was granted.

• Like 1

Wild horses are fantastic, Lapkus is well known as being one of the funniest people on the planet but rest of the group is extremely talented as well. Love it.

• Like 3

Mary may be my new favorite wild horse.

really great episode

• Like 1

Wild Horses IV: Vulva Thunderstorm

I'm generally opposed to Crap on YouTube being a produced video that's intentionally funny, but this one was worth it.

Great episode, so many funny callbacks. Also, bonus points for the scene where Lauren was a teen not wanting to eat certain foods giving off major Todd/Uncle Scott vibes.

• Like 1

This might be my favorite Wild Horses episode.

i4h is on a run where there are some really weird scenes being produced in every episode, and I for one can't get enough of that.

• Like 2

long laugh breaks. long scenes. running callbacks. pure genius.

I've listened to this ep 3 times now. not only do I think it's the best Horses ep, I think it's one of the all time best I4H ep's. up there with What's Your Profession, 200th, Dan Deacon, Invited to an Invite, These Fat Cracker's, Shoehorn Story, (okay every ep w Gemberling and Gil Ozeri.)

we even get a little (un-named) Pamela from BigBear at the end.

• Like 1