🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 34 - LIVE from Largo (w/ Greg Bennett, Jessica St. Clair, Melissa Rauch)

Greg Bennett (Real Housewives of New Jersey) joins Casey and Danielle for a LIVE episode of BITCH SESH recorded at the world famous Largo at the Coronet in Los Angeles! They delve into his recent pilgrimage to Andales, his involvement and status with black water, and going to The Posche Fashion Show with Teresa Giudice of RHONJ. There's hot goss from the lovely audience, a Tipsy Girl taste test, and a special dramatic reading of a classic Real Housewives of New Jersey scene by Jessica St. Clair and Melissa Rauch.

This episode is sponsored by PaintNite.com, Club W, and Adam and Eve.

• Like 1

This was like the best fucking episode ever! Love a live ep.. Casey and Danielle were hysterical as always. I almost passed out from laughing at Greg's stories, and that NJ scene was expertly executed as expected! haha

• Like 3

Love the episode!

- "I'm a lady in the street, and a shitter in the sheets."

- This live episode really brought Casey and Danielle's hosting talents to the forefront. They kept the energy up and formed a great rapport with the guests and the audience. Give the ladies a talk show, Hollywood!

- The audience was great. Special medal of valor goes to the woman who revealed her laughing mishap.

- I've listened to Attack of the Clown multiple times. I didn't know who Melissa Rauch was, but after this, I'm definitely going to check out The Bronze.

Wow. I did not think the show would be as great live (because I was worried they would dial it back) but MAN! What a show!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this