🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 113 — Skanking Hayride

Great episode. Bobby was simply fantastic in both his knowledge of the show and his jokes throughout. I'd love to see him back on in the future.

Also loved hearing the updated "Hollywood facts" song.

Take out your diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

• Like 1

I really hope everyone didn't die at the end of this one. Seriously this was I think the funniest episode since Tig made the clown horn noise

re: @Jefro's "Is Ska Taukerman a band name yet?" comment - really well played.

This is the funniest episode I've heard in a while. The doggy version of "Takin' a plane break" kept me chuckling throughout the day.
Keep cranking out the shit with the occasional gold nuggets in them. - Listener for 2+ years...

• Like 1

Is it me or was Seth's character's voice a lot manlier in this episode. I remember hearing this character a while ago on Comedy Death Ray Radio. I don't remember which episode though...

Scott, the Buster Bloodvessel and his son the horse are the most laugh out loud funniest thing I've heard on your podcast in a while! Bring back both guests for a whole episode of the Bloodvessel family please! That final bit was such a fantastic moment!!

Thanks for nearly making me poop my pampers with your surprise ending!! I laughed so hard on the way to work. Well played, Hot!

The plain bage will always be my favorite bage. Love this episode. Who wants to start this Ska Talkerman band?

-- Bobby reminds me of Zach Galifianakis for some reason. Maybe it's his tone of voice and the fact he's hilarious. Also particularly loved Scott's Hollywood Facts this episode. They're always fun but this time they were magical fun. And Mother of Cthulhu was Ozzie Patinkin superb. That wasn't a question but the answer is still yes.
-- Random highlight: The plane break false alarms. "That's a jet ski." "It's a transformer." "It was a bumble bee." I was laughing my parts off.
-- Then when the Blood Vessels arrived I about exploded with explosions. Nothing short of magical.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more Michael. I laughed so hard at the end I was crying; must've replayed it at least three times. Hilarious!

Just found this gem. For me the best part was just how much they were all cracking each other up.

And don't tell me you weren't all barking and woofing the "Taking a Plane Break" song out loud with em'

Very funny episode.

I'm really sad they didn't take Bobby's suggestion to watch Roots 2: Electric Boogaroots...

wow, glad someone bumped this legendary episode... I don't remember anything in CBB history I laughed at more than the Buster Bloodvessel bit.

that being said, god damn it... I MISS PLANE BREAKS!!! anytime I hear that shitty Jet song on the radio, I leave it on so I can scream "TAKIN' A PLAAANE BREAKKKK!" before the lyrics come in........ and then turn the channel as fast as I physically can.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this