🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NathanGordon

Oscar pool 2017

I still love how Emma was like "I don't wanna start anything buuuttt..."

Adsoft_direct_local_marketing_automation_kermit.XXX_.jpg

She also basically yelled, "I FUCKING LOVE MOONLIGHT!"

The whole La La Land team (except maybe Chazelle, who seemed really pissed off...which is hard to blame him for) was really graceful about the whole thing, but Emma was the one who seemed legit happy about Moonlight's win. As if I needed more reasons to absolutely love her.

• Like 3

TL;DR - There are two briefcases, and each of them have a full set of all 24 envelopes.

Makes perfect sense why it's done that way, but I'm surprised a mix-up on this scale hasn't happened before. You couldn't have written a stranger ending!

Dunaway: "La La Land wins!"

Beatty: "Get in the car, quick!"

C5pdZt1UsAACRXL.jpg

• Like 2

I tried watching but crashed after Viola won her Oscar so I only just saw the announcement of best picture .. Warren's "I'm not reading it out face" as he gave the card to Faye ... I know it's a high pressure situation but ... should he have stopped the show .. he knew it was the wrong card ... am I being too harsh? I'm not blaming him for the error though.

I feel sorry for the LA LA land team though but they handled it well, especially the guy (sorry, don't know his name) who stepped up and sorted it all out.

• Like 1

Just found out I won my Oscar pool at work

tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif

This year had a lot of upsets in the tech categories (and obviously the big one) that evened the playing field in a lot of pools, so good on you for still coming out on top!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this