🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Snake

The Circle (2017)

So.....are we going to talk about this? Can someone go and watch this and then report back?

I'm amazed that this has gotten the reviews that it had. With the people involved I at least thought that they would try to make a decent film based on an okay book. It's really saying something when the audience Cinemascore. which is usually even still a low B-A for a terribly reviewed film, was a D+.

• Like 1

From what I understand, it is a confusing mess with no real direction and a tone that goes all over the place. Shame, I was interested in this movie.

• Like 1

The second adaptation of a Dave Eggers novel starring Tom Hanks to fail pretty badly, the first was last year's "A Hologram for the King". Also the last major roles for Bill Paxton and Glenne Headly, the former of whom died before its release and the latter passed soon after.

• Like 1

Guys why do they not address corporate espionage with dis bitch live streaming her stuff?

Answer: because they already own all the other companies?

WTF did I watch.

Can we talk about ellar Coltrane’s incredibly bad performance? 

Also when Emma Watson is live-streaming her whole damn life, at no point are there thousand of comments asking her to show her tits. In what world would that not happen?!

Sign in to follow this