🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 46 — Margaret and Al

It just occured to me: we have yet to see Kate Mcleohwd's winning cup design!

Is it in the Chart Vault with The Birth Certificate?
I want to see what the cup design I imagined in my head but didn't have the ability to draw was competing with.

TERRIFIC! Best episode yet... I love Pepit 1... I would really love to see the 'Ransom' bit. Pepitone is hilarious.

Not a fan of any of this week's music charts, but loved how Peppitone broke down Al and Maragaret as one person, just looking in the mirror. That was dark shit but sooo hilarious. Geez did you guys see the artwork for their live show it is soo good check it out guys and make the road trip out there.

[attachment=9315,201]

Loved the show, great as always. Can I just ask - who or what is Jackie (sp)?

that poster is pretty incredible. i like it a lot more than the design they chose for the t-shirts (sorry guys).

Great episode. Al and Margaret were superb.

Anyway just a little nerd note - Jon Carpenter's "The Thing" was mentioned as an original but in itself was a remake of Howard Hawks' "The Thing from the 50s. Another 80s classic Scarface is another remake of a Hawks film as well.

Without a doubt, this was the BEST episode yet. I have listened to it 8 times and laugh every time. This show really needs the guest to "get" the premise in order for it to be great. Scott A., Broddy S., & Andy K. are all great episodes because they all know how play along with HC & KV.

• Like 1

I've been a fan of Pepitone since I saw him in the 'Cartoon Dump' show at the Steve Allen Theater. Is there a name for us Pepitone fans (a la 'chartists')? I propose "Pepitoners".

One of the best eps!

Sign in to follow this