🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 217 - Listeners, Our Close Friends 4

Sean and Hayes do another episode where the listeners call them and talk about their Best of 2017.

• Like 13

Great episode. Loved it. But I couldn't help but that feel that something was missing, you know? Like, there was this sense of... absence that I couldn't shake.

• Like 24

Engineer Cody: The Existential Musical. Cody is played by a particularly disinterested mop and the music is just a constant low rumble.

• Like 14

Dippin' back into the Forum just to say how awesomely delightful it was to hear a couple of the OG's call in and save the day/bring this episode up to the level this show deserves. My little Grinch heart grew 3 sizes hearing the Boys reminisce about their old favorites. (Those shoutouts to Anastasia Vigo & Valerie Bryant!!)

Cheers to another year of this great, great show. Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport are the funniest two human beings on this planet as far as I'm aware.

Happy Holidays, Handbook-heads!!! Love to you all.

• Like 11

Great episode. Loved it. But I couldn't help but that feel that something was missing, you know? Like, there was this sense of... absence that I couldn't shake.

Felt it.

Happy Christmas to you, Mr. Bean & the rest.

• Like 11

Lookin' Good Dalton! Love The NEW Profile Picture! It's So YOU!!!

• Like 10

Hey Sean, hey Hayes, I don't wanna be that guy, but I'm totally going to be that guy, next time you do a call in ep, lets just keep it in the family and only post that number on the forum.

• Like 18

Before I listen, can someone please tell me if the Boyz are being very nice on this episode?

• Like 9

this was a lot of fun, Holly was very good & it was nice to catch up with Chanson

here's the last of my pics from trip to pee cast blast

Handbook%20Blvd%20Z1.jpg

and congrats to greggy on the shout out, glad to hear he's doing great

• Like 18

I wish I could have called in. I think me fumbling with my words with a healthy dose of awkward silences thrown in here and there would have added a certain flavor to this episode. Oh, mell... Oops, I mean "mell"... I mean "well"!

And that's just a little taste of the kind of thing everyone would have felt like fast forwarding through. Maybe next time.

• Like 13

Hi Sean. Hi Hayes. It's me thejjar. I tried to call in to talk to you boys but I only ended up hearing the very last call of the show. Some people have tried to convince me this was a fakeout and you ended the show just so I would hang up the phone. I know this to be a lie. I know you guys have gotten big time recently and I know we don't really post on the forums as much as we used to.... Having said that its unbelievably fucked up that you didnt only post the number here. If you don't think we still have a homing signal on this damn forum to know when we can implant ourselves into Hollywood Handbook lore than you guys are honestly a couple of blockheads. Anyway still love you. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 6

This was a very funny episode, and I regret not calling on Saturday. I really hope Vintent is okay, he really got roasted this episode.

If you're out there, Vintent, don't be too hard on yourself. You'll get em next time!

• Like 6

Hey Sean, hey Hayes, I don't wanna be that guy, but I'm totally going to be that guy, next time you do a call in ep, lets just keep it in the family and only post that number on the forum.

Yeah, no more of this twitter nonsense. Did you guys hear that kid friggin wiff the old fashion joke opportunity . Killed me.

I know I'm a new face to the forums, but I think I've got some decent chops B) and I'm willing to prove it.

PUT ME IN COACH.

• Like 4

Dippin' back into the Forum just to say how awesomely delightful it was to hear a couple of the OG's call in and save the day/bring this episode up to the level this show deserves. My little Grinch heart grew 3 sizes hearing the Boys reminisce about their old favorites. (Those shoutouts to Anastasia Vigo & Valerie Bryant!!)

Cheers to another year of this great, great show. Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport are the funniest two human beings on this planet as far as I'm aware.

Happy Holidays, Handbook-heads!!! Love to you all.

I Love you too, and I'm in love with U2.

• Like 5

Just an honor to be screened with about 8 minutes left in the show. A little sad Kevin yelling "hello" three times and startling me from my fugue to take down my name (was that recognition in his voice? probably not) wasn't recorded so all the fans could have the same experience as me

Also Chanson is often imitated but that Lucas guy was the real deal, I'd know that voice anywhere. Plus all the signature Chanson characteristics were there: boats (including ferries), Pacific Ocean, coke zero

• Like 11

Andrew I'm so sorry I couldn't call in and pretend to be JMonsterface this time.

• Like 9

I told Kevin I was "British Andrew" (humiliating) and he didn't immediately run into the room to tell Sean and Hayes I was on the line. Rude.

• Like 16

Well that was your bad. You're supposed to identify yourself as "Andrew from British".

• Like 7

British Andrew, if I know one thing it's you should own your nicknames, it takes all the power away from them.

Yours,
Unfunny Mike

• Like 9

oi mate it's andrew ringin in on me mobile, put me through you focking plonker

kevin: where are you from

• Like 20

Hey humons, Matt Besser here.

Am wondering if anyone can put me in contact with "the ice skater" from today's Hollywood Handbook call-in episode.

This guy has fuckin chops, and I should know. I LITERARLLY wrote the book on it.

Don't forget to post song requests for the next sing-a-long! My standup special BESSER BREAKS THE RECORD is live on Seeso.com starting today available for only $3.99. Also The UCB Show shot at our theater on Sunset. It would mean a lot to get your humon support today!

re-posting from the I4h forums here for visibility. Anyone know how to get ahold of Vintent?

• Like 13

After hearing the St. Vintent roast, am v. glad I decided against calling in and doing hackneyed material from the show's lore (except for stealin on Cody, fans doing that bit still seems to really entertain The Good Boys). Rating: 11/10 overbearing microbrews

• Like 6