🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 222 - Shaun Diston, Our Globes Prediction Friend

Sean and Hayes have SHAUN DISTON into the studio to record an episode from before the Golden Globes where they predict them.

• Like 8

only the boys could bang out 100 episodes in the span of a week. unfortunately, they're all on howl, which is doubly unfortunate because it doesn't exist anymore.

• Like 6

Looks like the day after Tuesday is going to turn from

We-wuh-wuh-sday to

We-ding-sday

(Wuh-wuh is bad sound and ding is the one when the tick comes up. You can hear these sounds on family fortunes, which is the name of family feuds in the UK. Not sure if family feuds has the same sound effects)

• Like 8

Building on my gamer brand in this forum, I'm currently playing the Sims 4, and I made all us forum users live in a house with Sean and Hayes as our daddies, no Chansons aloud!

• Like 7

Stitcher is my second favourite app, just behind trying to fish my phone back out of the gap between the car seat and door when it slips out of my pocket

• Like 12

hmm the bit on this ep reminds me a lot of my bit i did when i called in and they made me drop it immediately, i guess so they could use it several years later

• Like 10

I can't believe Moriarty is dead, the thing that was strongly implied at first and then explicitly confirmed by the Harry's Razorsâ„¢ narrator WOW

• Like 6

Hey, everyone. I just remembered... Starting tomorrow I'll be spending some time at a haunted castle. It's true, and I may not be up on ghost facts, but from what I've seen in movies, I'm maybe 100% sure that ghosts want to try kill people by means of mirror based jump scares and several other tactics. I'll do my best to avoid mirrors, slowly opening doors, and anyone who says "come play with me". If I turn up dead on the forums please avenge my death by either secretly killing the offending ghost (do it secretly so you don't get in trouble, I don't know what the statutes of limitations are on murdering if they're already dead) or by getting the ghost arrested so that it goes to jail forever. Thank you, and goodbye. If I don't get ghost murdered I'll be back soon.

• Like 6

sounded like Shaun had a blast, Bane was on fire, Hayes be incendiary and Cody and elf Giles were hot too

last weekend's Tour le Book de Hand Royale served as a thrilling finale to the HH forum fantasy street racing league. the ostrich and El Pacero took 1st to cap off an exciting late season run, Jay took 2nd earning a 2nd place tie in the series points race with mwn at 14, and Henry's 3rd place finish gave him 15 pts total and the HHFFSRL series points crown

HH%20Tour%20le%20Book%20de%20Hand%20Royale.jpg

thanks to all the racers and fans for making this the best fantasy street racing league ever

• Like 6

Wow! It was an honor just to compete, but it's a thrill to have this wicked awesome crown! At first I thought it was a normal everyday bejeweled crown, but on closer inspection I found that it also has a built-in bottle opener on one side and a USB port on the other side. It's like a Swiss Army crown, stylish and practical! Everyone raced a good race and this crown is dedicated to all of you.

• Like 5

big shout out to CMB for getting murphy brown back on TV. i'm buying next round (but only if your next round is a michelob ultra)

• Like 5

I love Michelob Ultra, it's the one brand that suggests pairing beer with exercise. I mean, sure it sounds weird... until you try it. So many people complain about having to exercise, but if you chug enough beer beforehand you won't even remember doing it.

• Like 4

I love Michelob Ultra, it's the one brand that suggests pairing beer with exercise. I mean, sure it sounds weird... until you try it. So many people complain about having to exercise, but if you chug enough beer beforehand you won't even remember doing it.

i hear that it helps you lose weight even faster too. granted, you're losing important nutrients and fluids and will probably get super dehydrated but weight loss is weight loss, right?

• Like 4

OK why is no one freaking wee-weeing in their slacks right now???!??

This is even better news than fhe moment I realized I could kiss MYSELF in the mirror 24/7, instead of waiting till night-time to find someone on a Soft Kissing Table (i've heard people call these "beds")

• Like 5

OK why is no one freaking wee-weeing in their slacks right now???!??

I don't want to let myself believe the Pro Version is real because I've been hurt so many times before, but I poured Sanka all over the front of my chinos to be part of the crowd

• Like 6

hey henry, I heard the haunted house you're staying in was once inhabited by bot dylan. see if you can find any juicy secrets from his robot days!

• Like 3

I'm back, everyone! I had a great weekend. Here are some pictures of my adventures...

DLSTGz3.png

This is the exterior of the spooky Manresa Castle. It's blurry either because of ghosts or because I was walking back from the Mexican restaurant across the street and had a couple of margaritas.

BAAGtSN.png

Next morning... gotta go downstairs to find the one and only microwave in the whole building and heat up my leftovers for breakfast.

90jGVHJ.png

Lol, seriously, it's basically in the basement.

b6A5jxq.png

Then walking back to my room to eat warmed up nachos while trying to figure out the TV.

• Like 5

OMG, The Ostrich! I seriously just posted that and didn't even notice that weird thing that kinda shows up in one of those pictures. What worries me now is that it looks like it is written in blood, and as we know, the Bible specifically tells us that robots don't have blood. Oh gosh, where did that blood come from?

• Like 5

OMG, The Ostrich! I seriously just posted that and didn't even notice that weird thing that kinda shows up in one of those pictures. What worries me now is that it looks like it is written in blood, and as we know, the Bible specifically tells us that robots don't have blood. Oh gosh, where did that blood come from?

i've heard of nutcases chanting "blood and soil," but a robot spilling blood and not oil? something doesn't seem quite right here...

• Like 4

I have a really good feeling about the next 6 hrs. Like real good

• Like 5

I agree, something big is about to happen. I can feel it.

• Like 4