🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron H.

HDTGM Movies Yet To Come (Possibly)

There was an old thread on this, but for various reasons, I'd rather just start a new thread.

Basically, over the course of HDTGM's run, the hosts have mentioned movies that they felt they should cover in the future. I would like to hold them to that verbal contract. It's been awhile since I've done a complete listen through, so if anyone can remember any other instances, please feel free to add them.

When and where possible, I will include the episode in which the movie was mentioned.

1) Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

2) Passenger 57 (Minisode 127.5)

3) Showgirls

4) Jack and Jill

5) Ladyhawke

6) Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift

7) Bandits

8) Country Strong

9) Limitless

10) Curse of the Jade Scorpion (or other bad Woody Allen movie)

11) A "Menudo" movie

12) Jersey Girl (Ep 43 Wild, Wild West)

13) Expendables 2

14) X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Ep 46 Barb Wire)

15) Swordfish

16) Irreconcilable Differences (Ep 128 Streets of Fire)

17) 16 Blocks (Ep 32 88 Minutes)

18) "Later day Pacino" (Ep 32 88 Minutes)

19) Assassins (Ep 40 Judge Dredd, referred to as "the movie with Sylvester Stallone and Julianne Moore.")

20) Beastly

21) Predators

22) Soul Man

23) Elektra (Ep 46 Barb Wire)

24) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

25_ Karate Kid III (Minisode 130.5)

26) Hercules w/ Lou Ferigno (Ep 178 Superman IV)

27) Queen of the Damned

28) Blended (I'm pretty sure it was Ep 83 Winter's Tale)

Updates from previous list:

During the Wild, Wild West Episode (Ep 40) they do briefly talk about doing Southland Tales, but Paul has since said that they will never do it.

The previous list included: Vampire's Kiss, Teen Witch, and Running Man.

• Like 4

Queen of the Damned from a minisode before Halloween. Don't remember the exact number though but sometime from September to Mid October.

• Like 4

Queen of the Damned from a minisode before Halloween. Don't remember the exact number though but sometime from September to Mid October.

Added ;)

• Like 1

Didn't Paul say on the boards they would do it? This was around the same time they mentioned Howling 2 I think.

• Like 2

Didn't Paul say on the boards they would do it? This was around the same time they mentioned Howling 2 I think.

He said it could be a interesting Halloween pick on the boards first and then mentioned it during the minisode after that. Mentioning on an episode is like binding it in law so I am just reminding everything that he said it out loud lol.

• Like 7

Mentioning on an episode is like binding it in law so I am just reminding everything that he said it out loud lol.

This is absolutely correct. Honestly, I think we can sue if they don’t do them.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this