🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 196.5 - Minisode 196.5

6 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

There's definitely a "How's Yo Dick?" track that becomes their ultimate bedroom song.

This is kind of treading in parody territory, but about “(What Exactly is a) Street Fighting Man?”

And as long as we’re allowing parodies, I’ve literally had A Tribe Called Quest’s “Scenario” in my head all day, except I’m singing it: “Here we go Yo, Here we go Yo, So what’s so what’s the Jacob’s Ladder scenario.”

• Like 3

21 hours ago, CameronH said:

Yes. And their first album should be called Tales from Blockbuster and the lead single should be "Mom (Let's French Kiss)" with the B-Side "It's Not Making Love (It's Called Fuckin')." 

What are some other possible tracks on the album?

June needs a song called Whores and Mothers (We're Both) .

• Like 3

Tales From Blockbuster is turning into a real sexual album. Kinkshaming Dolphins are going to become the next Marvin Gaye. Think of all the babies Jason could demand people give to him because of these songs! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Quasar Sniffer said:

Oh damn, this dolphin thing goes.... deeper than we all thought...

FB_IMG_1536619556276.jpg

Has there been any underwater pepper spray inventions because this tweet makes me feel unsafe.

• Like 4

So it looks like Henri Bendel is closing. I guess the guy from Simply Irresistible is going to have to find another department store to make restaurants for.