🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

Earwolf @ SXSW

tumblr_m09t5hqkM11r7itg8o1_400.jpg

SO WHO'S COMING WITH ME?!

We're gonna have fun y'all.

Just now realizing I could've made it down there this year but completely forgot to check earlier.

CBB STANDUP SHOWCASE TONIGHT!!

I hope to see some of y'all there! I'll be taking lots of pictures at all the shows so everyone who can't make it can feel like they were there :)

I suppose there's a Fair to Midland chance of getting in to these shows w/o a badge or a wristband (assuming one shows up early)?

Is that badges/wristbands only? Cause if so, not I.

I suppose there's a Fair to Midland chance of getting in to these shows w/o a badge or a wristband (assuming one shows up early)?

Is that badges/wristbands only? Cause if so, not I.

At the two shows this weekend there was a no badge line and we were able to let in at least a few rows of non-badgers to enjoy the show. I'd say give it a shot for the Sklarboro and Who Charted shows next weekend! Just get in line early :)

Here's a pic from yesterday's CBB live recording...

tumblr_m0s0jkiCnv1qz5a7vo1_400.jpg

Can you guess whose heads you're looking at the back of?

Oh! and Reggie!!

xgj7c.jpg

many more pics to come, the sxsw photogs are crazy busy right now, but we'll have lots of great ones to share soon!

Awesome pics. Can't wait for Friday! I'll show up as early as feasibly possible.

Posted on the Sklarbro FB page:

"It's a badge entry show but if you really want to come, let us know and we'll try and work out putting you on a list or getting the venue to allow you in if you buy tix."

So... I should let them know by posting here, there, elsewhere?

Awesome pics. Can't wait for Friday! I'll show up as early as feasibly possible.

Posted on the Sklarbro FB page:

"It's a badge entry show but if you really want to come, let us know and we'll try and work out putting you on a list or getting the venue to allow you in if you buy tix."

So... I should let them know by posting here, there, elsewhere?

Give it a shot! I'd post on their FB page since I'm not sure how often the Sklars check the forums

Best of luck! Hope to see you there!