🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Episode 223.5 - Minisode 223.5

3 hours ago, theworstbuddhist said:

As long as we are warning people about taking over the boards if/when a certain movie is done, I should warn you that this will happen with me when they do Megaforce, which was the Montreal live show. I have seen this film so many times. The only one I would go harder at is Road House, but I assume they won't ever cover that picture. I would probably also go off on an episode about Torque, but I wonder if they are not doing that because it would offend Adam Scott? I really wish they would do it with him as the (willing) guest.

My pick for the movie I would go way too hard for is No Retreat No Surrender. I would maybe travel just to be in the live audience.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Smigg. said:

Okay, I'm going to say this now.  Tomorrow's thread for the episode, I'm putting it out there, I might have my magnum opus for jokes I've made on this board, I just cracked myself up, and quite frankly, I found it so funny, I don't care if nobody else does.

I'm so excited for this!

6 hours ago, theworstbuddhist said:

Huh, I'm sure I must have heard it but I have no memory of the episode.

This is where we got our first" Give Me That Baby!!!! " Jason said vaginal discharge in front of a baby and thus a tradition was born.

• Like 3