🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
shawnjbank

Titanic II (2010)

This is among the more horrible movies ever made. Unlike The Room, who's writer, director, producer and star (the legendary Tennessee Williams Tommy Wiseau) is of a foreign land (which land that is, nobody outside of him and Greg Sestero has any clue), Titanic II boasts an all-American writer, director and star in Shane Van Dyke. He does, in fact, come from *the* Van Dyke family, which makes all the more confusing why he is so clueless as to how to write a film in proper colloquial English. A quick perusal of his IMDB page shows that there are several other HDTGM candidates, the only one I have seen is Titanic II, and therefore that is the only one I can vouch for as truly laughably terrible. Oh, and the CGI rivals only the Castle Wolfenstein game I played as a child on MS-DOS. Maybe.

I think this was DVD only The Asylum film minus Nic Cage and therefore ineligible for the cast.. by the loose rules they mention on the show.. and really if it says The Asylum on the cover.. avoid at all costs unless you want and need the pain.

Written, directed, and starring the same dude. Made with a budget of what looks like $200. This is the best/worst disaster flick I think I have ever seen with a fever. Hits a lot of hot topics like love and global warming and submarines. 

Sign in to follow this