🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
neilly

I Saw the Devil

Korean Revenge-Horror flick! Fuckin' Bad-Ass! If you haven't seen this movie and want to see just over the top, ultra-violent, make-this-mofo-pay-fer'-killin-my woman, watch this fucking movie! You can't tell who is more CRAZY: the detective on the hunt, or the psychotic murderer on the run...I wish this movie could be talked about, because it is...INSANE! I just fear it wasn't widely known enough to be considered, but true horror lovers, see this movie!!!

Whoa whoa whoa!

Are you trying to suggest this movie get discussed on a bad-movie podcast? Because this movie is just too awesome for that.

I mean, I've seen some movies I genuinely like get suggested and I can go, "Yeah, I can see that working." But no freaking way is this movie on that level. It's just too awesome.

Come on, the lead gives a guy a Glasgow smile with his bare hands! How can you hate that?

Sillstaw,

No way am I saying this is a bad movie; I just don't know where the "Fucking Bad-Ass!!" movie recommendation thread is. I just thought we clumped all movies good and bad in this area. Nope, this movie rocks and if it wasn't apparent with my first thread, I think it needs to be seen by all!

In no way should this amazingly awesome movie be in the "Bad Movie Reccomendations" thread. This movie is Jesus reborn as a pissed off Korean.

Again, I was in no way implying this movie was bad. I was just recommending it the way Crank 2 and Punisher War Zone was. It is so unbelievably awesome, I thought it should have been considered for its sheer boss-ness!

Hehe.. yeah is hard to get your head around a cast that celebrates the crazy in movie-making and not just the awfulness. So many times I have felt indignant at the movies inclusion only to remind myself that this cast is about enjoyment despite quality or reason.

I've had this movie recommended to me a few times so i guess i should get round to it sometime soon.

Sign in to follow this